Page 1 of 31 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bay to do TMNT

Default Bay to do TMNT

Sorry this is not funny anymore.

Here's what Michael Bay had to say about the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie he's producing:

When you see this movie, kids will believe one day that these turtles do exist, when we’re done with this movie. These turtles are from an alien race, and they’re going to be tough, edgy, funny and completely loveable.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Here's what Michael Bay had to say about the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie he's producing:
    Does he know what 'mutant' means?

My condolences to Turtles fans everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Sorry this is not funny anymore.

The string of expletives I just uttered will be hard to top.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    The string of expletives I just uttered will be hard to top.
    And he absolutely will not stop, EVER! Until our childhoods are DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Why is Michael Bay the most terrifying Terminator yet? Because he doesn't have to use time travel to ruin peoples childhoods.

FFS Did Michael Bay molest you as a child? Did he sneak into your house at night and kill your parents while you watched? Did he swindle your parents of all their money and forced to grow up on the street? If the answer to the above 3 questions is no then MICHAEL BAY DID NOT RUIN OR KILL YOUR CHILDHOOD!!!!. You like the old cartoons, fine go and watch them. It's what I do. Since I own the G1 collection I have lost count of how many times I have watched theMore then meets the Eye 3 part episode. Michael bay is not going to change the way he makes movies. If you don't like them then don't watch them and do us all a favour a STFU
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    FFS Did Michael Bay molest you as a child? Did he sneak into your house at night and kill your parents while you watched? Did he swindle your parents of all their money and forced to grow up on the street? If the answer to the above 3 questions is no then MICHAEL BAY DID NOT RUIN OR KILL YOUR CHILDHOOD!!!!. You like the old cartoons, fine go and watch them. It's what I do. Since I own the G1 collection I have lost count of how many times I have watched theMore then meets the Eye 3 part episode. Michael bay is not going to change the way he makes movies. If you don't like them then don't watch them and do us all a favour a STFU
    Someone missed the joke entirely and got their panties in a knot for no good reason..

Someone missed the joke entirely and got their panties in a knot for no good reason..
    Oh well maybe if you added one of these fellows I would known you were joking. Oh FYI I don't wear underwear.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Oh well maybe if you added one of these fellows I would known you were joking. Oh FYI I don't wear underwear.
    I don't even think about Bay ruining childhoods and all that tripe, but I do wonder how he could come out and say something so totally stupid about a very popular series that explains exactly what you get in the brand name!

And c'mon, being a normal turtle than gets mutated into a humanoid turtle by ooze and then trained in the martial arts is waaaaay better than being a plain old alien.

Plus there are plenty of alien species to play around with in the TMNT universe, without the need of turning the turtles into one. The 2000 series showed that.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)