Thread: Takara Legends differences.

Default Takara Legends differences.

I have the Takara versions of the Fembots on order and canceled my Hasbro preorders because they look much nicer. Anyone know of a gallery for the other Legends figures that compares them to the Hasbro counterparts? I'm thinking about buying all of them if there are good improvements to the paint apps.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Considering they're released in Feb (supposedly) I think you'd be hard pressed to find galleries any time soon. Maybe I can find pics when I get home.

But from the pics i''ve seen I think Windblade is the only Legends variant to get. Better looking face, and RED paint apps are a vast improvement on Hasbro's blackparts redparts constriction.

Chromia, not liking the half painted canopy and the overuse of mauve trim. Hasbro's simpler two tone blue scheme just looks more cohesive.

Arcee, I could go both ways. Legends is definitely more accurate to g1 but I like the use of black plastic in hasbro's version. The negative space hides some of her bulk and I find the price more agreeable. Unfortunately nothing can be done about her half-a-car backpack.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

I did say the "other" Legends figures, not the Fembots which I've already made up my mind on. The others are out already/out very soon, but Google doesn't seem to know what I'm talking about when I say Legends vs Generations Rattrap, etc.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Alfes2010's blog! He usually gets new Japanese releases and exclusives as soon as they come out, and generally has the Hasbro version already for comparison.
    If you scroll down the table under his visitor count on the left hand side is all the tags for his posts.
    This is his Legends tag TF レジェンズ.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2