Hi all,

just posted this on tfw2005 but I like to remember my fellow aussies.
I've been busy with work so this custom I started in June never got finished.
This carries over from my FOC white magnus, there I uses an FOC Prime head on a Manus body (more white easier to paint). This left me with a prime body and a magnus head.

I cut the ears off magnus and filled down the chin. Next I got some epoxy putty and set to work making a new grill.

I decided to delete the middle wheels and get him down to a 4 wheeler, this left a rather nasty gap I had to fill.

As ironhide needed weapons I figured I'd see what shapeways had. Ironhide is armed with a dread minigun and a shrapnel caster in addition to a pair of prime Cliffjumper guns to fill the void left by the missing wheels all thanks to fakebuster 83.

Ironhide was basecoated in krylon ultra flat camouflage black. Then drybrushed heavily with Games workshop rufang steel. Once dry I mixed up 60 drops of tamiya clear red, 2 drops of Tamiya clear green, 1 drop of Tamiya smoke and 20 drops of Tamiya thinner and applied 2 coats of this wash.

Still need to trim down the handles of the guns so the sit better in alt mode and in the hands also I think he needs an autobot logo on his left shoulder.

once dry I gave it a coat of Tamiya clear red before adding the highlights in Tamiya gunmetal and gloss black. I used Tamiya metalic blue for the eyes.

the result of my last few nights work.