Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good prices on Masterpiece Tracks and Roadrage.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    I actually transformed him back to car mode for the first time the other night. I was surprised how annoying it was.

Technically i think all MP's are really clever in the way they transform, Tracks included. But there's a noticable difference in the way things appear to not fold neatly compared to the datsuns or lambos for example.

The bonnet on mine doesn't sit flat. Is it because the legs aren't straight? Or something else, I dont know.
    You took the words out of my mouth. I was finding excuses to make him proud but I couldn't . I could basically transform sideswipe into robot back to car before I can get either mode done for tracks.

I am more incline to feel that tracks felt like one of my Japanese rid figures where they just squeeze everything back in. The bonnet doesn't stay in place, and I hate the tail lights where all the crazy flipping and turning just to get the top rockets in place.

The metallic blue feels plastic and doesnt add up towards being a premium figure. Hell blaster looks better painted than the main figure.

You be kind of let down if you paid above $100 for it which I know quite a few people did.

Road rage red was my last straw, the moment I saw how it looked in reviews, I did not bother wanting it and decided to sell it off.

The metal pin by the window bugs me, I seriously think they could have done it differently.

This has been one of the only car MPs so far that gotten a price drop badly in Japan . In fact if you collect coins you are still upfront buying from Japan
    Last edited by drifand; 13th February 2016 at 09:52 AM.