Thread: KFC Crash Hog (not Wreck-Gar)

Default KFC Crash Hog (not Wreck-Gar)

Anyone keen on an MP scale (not) Wreck-Gar? Well bot mode scales, alt mode...

Looks very nice. A pre-production shot as below courtesy of TFW board member Daimchoc. More pics in the thread link below.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ck-gar-42.html

Also already up for preorder at PC. Just under $100 so no free shipping (boourns...)

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...type-crash-hog

I must admit this does look really nice, but KFC have had many teething issues with previous products, though their not Reflectorbots seem to be getting decent feedback, so maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Anyone keen on an MP scale (not) Wreck-Gar? Well bot mode scales, alt mode...

]
    Alt mode should be on scale as they did turn into giant TF sized bikes.

Haven't bought any KFC products which don't involve chicken so don't know much about their quality. I've heard of paint issues on their not Blaster so will be waiting on more reviews on this. It does look nice but would probably wait a bit to see if any more of the 86 movie cast is getting the MP treatment officially or otherwise.

Also don't remember the bikes being oversized. Good reason to dig out the DVDs again!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Haven't bought any KFC products which don't involve chicken so don't know much about their quality. I've heard of paint issues on their not Blaster so will be waiting on more reviews on this. It does look nice but would probably wait a bit to see if any more of the 86 movie cast is getting the MP treatment officially or otherwise.

Also don't remember the bikes being oversized. Good reason to dig out the DVDs again!
    Havent heard of any on the non metallic blasters but maybe i javent read enough. I bought the first one, metallic, love him he's all tight and looks absolutely fantastic, but i havent transformed him and never will :-( the old tapes were loose and pretty terrible, but the rewind was better, though same paint issues, the white was painted metal, looks crap, pegs got paint wear in the box, but i believe they've gone to plastic instead for the later versions.

Still tempted to grab their twincast, will almost definitely be picking up Ditka (blitzwing, DX9s offering does nothing for me), and these, very nice but hoping its not a 2 pack for budgetary reasons (altbough if i had the means i would just buy 4 and change 3 up like the pics). TL;DR I have no qualms with KFC these days, X-Transbots and Omnigonix on the other hand...

Also already up for preorder at PC. Just under $100 so no free shipping (boourns...)
    They just put up Type B (Not-Junkheap) so if you get both free postage kicks in.
    Last edited by Raider; 9th June 2016 at 09:46 AM.

Kinda tempted by this. I had G1 Wreck-Gar as a kid but my younger brother threw parts of him in a fire once...
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett