Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First look at Studio Series DOTM Megatron, ROTF Jetfire and... Constructicons

Bonecrusher <3 <3 <3
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

They couldnt have done the ss series without bonecrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I will need to see Jetfire's SR-71 jet mode and combined mode before I commit to a purchase though.
    Voilà, monsieur.
    http://bwtf.com/news/studioseries-pa...g9WhtaUYiNyv4g

Back at the London ComicCon, more Studio Series toys have been revealed in the display case - Constructicons Rampage, Longhaul and Scrapmetal, Shatter from the Bumblebee Movie, and Cogman (looks to just be a redeco of the TF5 toy).

Oh my gosh these are looking incredible.

Edit: there's a grey prototype of something that looks like devaststor hanging around. This line will send me broke. It might surpass rotf/hftd as my favourite series.
    Last edited by SharkyMcShark; 29th October 2018 at 01:30 AM.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Yep... the Hasbro panel revealed the rumoured Devastator, and a prototype.
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/10/28/m...evealed-375425

And official images of the newer reveals...
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/10/28/t...-images-375457

Very exciting.

Damn Studio Series is going full steam ahead. There is no stopping this hype train.

this is exciting!!

he Revenge of the Fallen Constructicons were a great update to the originals for the movie universe. (Devastator not so much) but the thought that these combine and are much more screen accurate in bot mode, and that theres' the entire team, which is something we've not yet seen outside of legends class, I'm pretty stoked for.

Bonecrusher and Megatron have finally received the larger figures they've always deserved as well.

My Dark of the moon optimus jetfire two pack is still sealed after all these years, I wonder if I should just sell the set and wait for the Studio Series versions. I just never got around to opening them. but still kind of want to experience the moulds. at least once.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

The official product blurbs at one of the links I had in my last post...

Transformers Studio Series 40 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: BUMBLEBEE Movie Shatter Action Figure
    (Ages 8 and up)
    The 4.5-inch Studio Series 40 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: BUMBLEBEE SHATTER figure converts between robot and 1971 Plymouth GTX in 23 steps. Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of TRANSFORMERS: BUMBLEBEE. Removable backdrop displays SHATTER figure in the DECEPTICON Arrival scene from TRANSFORMERS: BUMBLEBEE when SHATTER arrives on Earth in 1987. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figure in the scene with their own style. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Studio Series 37 Voyager Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Movie Constructicon Rampage Action Figure
    (Ages 8 and up)
    The 6.5-inch Studio Series 37 Voyager Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-inspired CONSTRUCTICON RAMPAGE figure converts from robot to bulldozer mode in 22 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase CONSTRUCTICON RAMPAGE in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and 2 detailed hand blaster accessories. In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, CONSTRUCTICON RAMPAGE, the left foot of DEVASTATOR, lures Sam Witwicky into a trap to force him to give up the Matrix Of Leadership. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the TRANSFORMERS movie universe. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Studio Series 42 Voyager Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Movie Constructicon Long Haul Action Figure
    (Ages 8 and up)
    The 6.5-inch Studio Series 42 Voyager Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN-inspired CONSTRUCTICON LONG HAUL figure converts from robot to dump truck mode in 21 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase CONSTRUCTICON LONG HAUL in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco. In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, the CONSTRUCTICON LONG HAUL combines with 7 of his CONSTRUCTICON comrades to form the brutal DEVASTATOR combiner. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the TRANSFORMERS movie universe. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Studio Series 39 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Movie Cogman Action Figure
    (Ages 8 and up)
    The 4.5-inch Studio Series 39 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT COGMAN figure converts from robot to car mode in 19 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase COGMAN in the London Escape scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and detailed accessories. Imagine the scene when, as COGMAN speeds through the streets of London, he remembers to tell Sir Edmund Burton that Agnes called for a snuggle. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the TRANSFORMERS movie universe. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Studio Series 41 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Movie Constructicon Scrapmetal Action Figure
    (Ages 8 and up)
    The 4.5-inch Studio Series 41 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPMETAL figure converts from robot to vehicle mode in 24 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPMETAL in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and detailed accessories. In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, the CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPMETAL combines with 7 of his CONSTRUCTICON comrades to form the brutal DEVASTATOR combiner. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the TRANSFORMERS movie universe. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

That's eight Constructicons to form Devastator... and if Voyager Long Haul is just the right leg, this thing is going to be big. (the prototype looks a little small)

will it have an articulated scrotum? that was the main focus of movie devastator.