Thread: HELP! Forum keeps logging me Out

Default HELP! Forum keeps logging me Out

JUst a query, non TF related, but I notice and it really is bugging me, in this new forum we have... the system keeps logging me out when I havent made any activity for mebbe say 2-3 minutes. At time Im already logged in and actively browsing , when Im going to post a reply the system logs me off so I have to log in again to post a reply... is this normal or do I have a bug in my system ( pc) or do I have to set something in User CP to keep me logged in.. Its quite irritating really.. some help please.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It doesn't do that to me so it could be your system. Are you running Firefox or Internet Explorer?
    ________
    VAPORIZER BENEFITS
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:06 PM.

Firefox. It wasn;t like thgis in the old system. so far I have my antivirus antispyware updated almost daily actually (AVG free Edition) as it automatically does so when I go open my PC.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Where's Unca Iceburn when you need him?

delete the cookie for this site & clear your browsers temp files

you will have to log in & save your password again

If there is an option at loggin to 'remember me' or 'remember password', click it, so long as you are on your own computer (because of your IP address being logged).

tried and tried... still does the same thing hmmmm oh well might just have to live with it...... thanks anyways guys

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Yeah LeigePrime. Send a Pm to Iceburn and hopefully he logs in somewhere while he's in Singapore and will see it.

Thank God for Victorians...