Thread: NT (& other Territories) Sightings.

Default NT (& other Territories) Sightings.

Post here anything Transformers related (toys, merch, etc) you find in a retail store in NORTHERN TERRITORY or any other Territory of Australia that may have a toy-selling store.
    Please try to include the price, and if it isn't a limited item, please mention the location.
    Last edited by griffin; 3rd December 2010 at 12:28 PM.

Default NT (& other Territories) Sightings

Saw TFU Hound at KMart in Alice Springs, didnt get a chance to do a good look (wife was waiting). But I also noticed most of the newest TFA figures and the TFU pegs were full so I can only assume they had most of the newest of those as well.

**edit:

went back yesterday

TFU Deluxe:
    Hound
    Cyclonus
    Cheetor
    Starscream
    Smokescreen
    and some older ones

TFA Deluxe
    S. Prime
    Swoop
    and other older ones

TFA Activators
    Ratchet
    Lockdown
    Bulkhead
    thats all I noticed but there could be others

TFA Leaders
    Ultra Magnus
    could be others, didnt look closely

TFA Twins

TFU Combiners

bunch of other odds and ends
    Last edited by ozrein; 8th April 2009 at 03:26 PM.

Stopped in at the Toyworld in Alice Springs to pick up some poker chips and saw Universe combiners on sale for $50 each and the Animated Twins 2-pack for $30. Decided to treat myself to the twins.

Quote Originally Posted by ozrein View Post
    Stopped in at the Toyworld in Alice Springs to pick up some poker chips and saw Universe combiners on sale for $50 each and the Animated Twins 2-pack for $30. Decided to treat myself to the twins.
    I laybyed the twins and Blurr yesterday too, couldn't justify picking them up, already bought Sentinel Prime earlier in the week. Wasn't planning on filling out my Elite Guard ranks, but when I found Ultra Magnus at Target for $40, I decided what the hell.

Still not going to get the Dinobots though. Really. I PROMISE.

Maybe.

Berrimah Toyworld (about 20 minutes south of Darwin), had a heap of Transformers - most of what has been out in the last 6+ months. Also had the 3 new Movie Scouts, but at $18 each. (I still bought them though)
    I checked out a BigW, Kmart, and a Target in the Darwin/Palmerston area but didn't find anything really new. Since there is no Myer, DavidJones or ToysRUs in Darwin (or NT actually), it was just those four stores in the Darwin area.
    It's a nice place (hot, but nice), but toy options are limited. Not to mention how frustrating it would be when TRU or Myer have a store exclusive.