Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21313637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

According to Plant Iacon's facebook page, MP-37 will be Artfire. Also, LG-42 will be God Bomber.

https://m.facebook.com/Planetiacon.s...pe=3&source=48

Super excited for MP-36.

For the future, hard to decide what I want next in an MP release. Jazz of course. Cartoon accurate Skyfire (I wish). Astrotrain or Blitzwing. Official Hound or Brawn?

Or maybe more of the movie/season 3 cast. Kup, Blurr and Springer. Official Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge.

I think deep down what I want more than anything is an MP scale Arcee. Even the third party companies haven't made one, which is nuts IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Do we have any idea if the fact the recent MP's are shelf warming a little is because Takara Tomy is producing more of each toy or has interest begun to drop off?
    I'd put it down mostly to mostly to Takara cheaping out to immediately re-use moulds (often with non major characters e.g. Delta Magnus, Road Rage, Artfire), repaints (Red/ Gold Bumblebee) and reissues (if they keep reissuing, there's always an option to buy on a later run in a couple of years).

I'd go for MP Hound or Brawn... or anyone else from the first year of G1 that hasn't been done as MPs yet. They've done all the Decepticons already, I'd like to be able to complete the Autobots as MPs.

That mock up catalogue might need an update. Megs is being replaced.

Yeah, I do intend to do that. As you can see I've used both MP1 and MP10 for Optimus Prime, so I'll probably keep MP5 for the gun mode and use MP36 for Megatron's robot mode pic.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So many new mp designs I'd love, but one which I know I'll regret...

What are the chances of hasbro releasing a mp skywarp in a matching deco to the other hasbro mp11's?

I know thundercracker is a mismatch...but so is takara's (with the black nosecone and all), I'd love a purple nosed skywarp...or at least toy accurate wing markings since the purple nosecone is a variant really :c

Takara's MP Skywarp's colours are show-accurate. Skywarp had a black nosecone in the G1 cartoon, not purple.
    http://www.tfarchive.com/cartoons/ge...skywarpjet.jpg
    TakaraTOMY are unlikely to release one w/ a purple nosecone as their MP focus is on cartoon-likeness rather than toy-accuracy.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Takara's MP Skywarp's colours are show-accurate. Skywarp had a black nosecone in the G1 cartoon, not purple.
    http://www.tfarchive.com/cartoons/ge...skywarpjet.jpg
    TakaraTOMY are unlikely to release one w/ a purple nosecone as their MP focus is on cartoon-likeness rather than toy-accuracy.
    I said hasbro not takara, I wanted toy accuracy (and to match with my other hasbro mp11's like my blue nose starscream or my ronald mc donald sunstorm).

Acidstorm, thundercracker, sunstorm, starscream...just need a matching skywarp, I hope for a purple nosecone but being a supposedly mexican variant of the g1 toy and not a wide release chances are low.

Mea culpa. Yeah, I wouldn't rate your chances. Probably better to take out your Hasbro Universe MP Skywarp and paint the nosecone purple yourself.