Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deluxe-class Repugnus coming

Default Deluxe-class Repugnus coming

Apparently there's a listing for a Deluxe Repugnus in the PotP line. Looks to be an exclusive. No pics or much in the way of details yet.

Link - Seibertron.com

If it's true, I hope there's a more widespread release of Grotusque planned as well. Though TBH I would have preferred a bit more in the way of new molds, with some remolds for the Decepticon Headmaster Juniors/1988 headmasters. Repugnus and Squeezeplay are close enough that they could have worked as retools, same for Grotusque and Fangry, and I'm pretty certain you could get a decent Horri-bull remold out of PotP Slag/Slug or Sinnertwin.

He will go well with my LG Doublecross and TR Grotusque.

New information on this.

Amazon.ca has a listing for Repugnus. The various Amazon sites around the world are well known for prematurely listing upcoming items and this looks like another case of that.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/05/06/g...azon-ca-363427

Another friggin exclusives that won't likely see a release here, coz, ya know, there's no other country that buys transformers outside of America....

But I will find a way of getting him. Need the 3 completed for the collection

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Another friggin exclusives that won't likely see a release here, coz, ya know, there's no other country that buys transformers outside of America....

But amazon.ca is a Canadian site...

But it is highly annoying for those outside of continental America who want it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

bowspearer Guest

And the plot thickens - now it looks like there's going to be a Repugnus Vs Counterpunch 2-pack. If this is the same figure as the TFCC version, I am not going to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    And the plot thickens - now it looks like there's going to be a Repugnus Vs Counterpunch 2-pack. If this is the same figure as the TFCC version, I am not going to be happy.
    Counterpunch is very interesting. I doubt they'd reuse the Universe Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mould, it would be a tad more expensive to use.

It could always be a heavily remoulded figure as we've seen with Grotusque and the like.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Counterpunch is very interesting. I doubt they'd reuse the Universe Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mould, it would be a tad more expensive to use.

It could always be a heavily remoulded figure as we've seen with Grotusque and the like.
    They said Counterpunch, so it would most likely be the Breakdown mould from the last TFCC round. If that's the case, I wont be happy.

I still doubt they'll use that mold

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

Try being a Star Wars Black Series collector!
    Amazon exclusives
    Toys R Us exclusives
    Walmart exclusives
    Walgreens exclusives
    Target exclusives

all for america only. Although you can get most of them from other online places like BBTS etc.