Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 9th November 2017, 12:28 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

If they are a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service and you can satisfy the other criteria on the FOS site then you can lodge a dispute. If you can't get any joy from the card issuer then I would recommend going down that path.
Old 9th November 2017, 07:51 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Has anyone set up a picture or link gallery for screen shots of release dates?
I submitted my charge back in October, the last email I got off PC was saying I would recieve all items in June. CBA have said that's not good enough and want screen shots of eta for each item off the website but I'm pretty sure that's going to put me over the 120days for most items 😕
Old 9th November 2017, 08:18 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
Has anyone set up a picture or link gallery for screen shots of release dates?
I submitted my charge back in October, the last email I got off PC was saying I would recieve all items in June. CBA have said that's not good enough and want screen shots of eta for each item off the website but I'm pretty sure that's going to put me over the 120days for most items 😕
Did the email where PC said that the items would come in June list each item by name or order number?
CBA will work with email ETAs from the merchant so long as each item is mentioned, but if the email just said "all your orders are due this date" then they wont accept that as it doesnt specify what the items are.
Also if you're hunting for new ETAs check the PC blog posts https://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/blogs/news you might get lucky and find a valid ETA that you can use (as any ETAs in those blog posts count as ETA updates).
Old 9th November 2017, 11:50 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Update: I contacted 28 degrees today to follow up the chargeback after sending them an email with all the evidence and history attached. They informed me that the chargeback has been granted and that I should see a credit on my account in the next couple of days.

They also said they sent me an SMS to confirm, however I never received it.

So it looks like the advice is to persist with them where you have not received the goods and it is within 120 days of the last communication you had from them regarding an expected delivery date. Good luck fellow autobots and decepticons!
Old 9th November 2017, 02:16 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
Update: I contacted 28 degrees today to follow up the chargeback after sending them an email with all the evidence and history attached. They informed me that the chargeback has been granted and that I should see a credit on my account in the next couple of days.

They also said they sent me an SMS to confirm, however I never received it.

So it looks like the advice is to persist with them where you have not received the goods and it is within 120 days of the last communication you had from them regarding an expected delivery date. Good luck fellow autobots and decepticons!
That's a bit quick? you'll see charge backs on the next statement. I was told that "simon" the guy handling my case is on leave? and his teammate or something would contact me tomorrow by either email, sms, or phone call?

i have a feeling i won't get any tomorrow...
Old 9th November 2017, 04:52 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
That's a bit quick? you'll see charge backs on the next statement. I was told that "simon" the guy handling my case is on leave? and his teammate or something would contact me tomorrow by either email, sms, or phone call?

i have a feeling i won't get any tomorrow...
I will check online on Monday and see if the credit appears.

As long as you have lodged your dispute with the 120 day period it should still be considered, even if they action it after the period expires. I would ring them again tomorrow though, they don't seem to be very good at getting back to people.
Old 9th November 2017, 05:39 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Yeah that's it, I was looking for a box to use as I sold some star wars figures on FB and saw it while tying to remove the existing stickers and stuff. Couldn't remember if it was mentioned already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
So far none of the addresses that things have ever come from have been warehouses or businesses.
If you're referring to the address in Newborough VIC, that's the registered business address and people have said it's likely his parents or other relations house.
The Biggera Waters Qld address seems to be either his apartment or one of a friend, and the Paradise Point QLD address is his girlfriends place.I know that people with Myer Visa cards, which I'm told are a latitude product, havent had much luck with getting chargebacks for items ordered over 6 months ago.
Latitude told them 6 months only regardless of what the Visa terms say, because supposedly the latitude terms superceed the visa ones, and Visa told them that in the case of latitude cards that they cant help.
I've only been able to suggest to them to talk to the financial ombudsman, any other ideas?
Old 9th November 2017, 05:44 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
Did the email where PC said that the items would come in June list each item by name or order number?
CBA will work with email ETAs from the merchant so long as each item is mentioned, but if the email just said "all your orders are due this date" then they wont accept that as it doesnt specify what the items are.
Also if you're hunting for new ETAs check the PC blog posts https://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/blogs/news you might get lucky and find a valid ETA that you can use (as any ETAs in those blog posts count as ETA updates).
I listed them by name and invoice, PC only replied with they will all be available end of June.
Thanks I've hopefully found enough using that and the way back. Only two I couldn't get close to 120 days were cheetor and shattered glass OP
Old 9th November 2017, 05:59 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

5 of 6 refunded thus far.
The oldest one on mastercard went through no fuss. Yet the next 4 on Amex were knocked back due to age 10 days ago. I referenced the amex 120 days delayed delivery and today theyve come through.
Waiting on one more, then will eventually make a new one for trypticon.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
--------------------------------------------------------
Old 9th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctorro View Post
I have 4 chargeback claims in with St. George atm. They include 2 that, according to PC's website, aren't meant to be in stock for some time. Got the temp refunds for all and 1/3 of the way through the 45 day wait.

I used the three following points (thanks to whomever posted these first) to support chargebacks for non-overdue pre-orders as well as the overdue ones;

It is illegal for a business to accept payment for products or services they do not intend to supply. Provided a link to this page:
https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/shop...rns/chargeback

Premium Collectibles states that refunds are not given for pre-orders, however this contravenes Australian consumer law as per the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission website. I have provided a link to this page:
https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/co...red-warranties

According to Visa Chargeback Reason Code 30 I am well within the 540 and 120 day time limits to file these claims. https://chargeback.com/visa-chargeback-time-limits/

I also added a line "After months of no updates and no items delivered I started to think that my orders would never be fulfilled..." to bring forward the 120 day limit to when I believed my orders wouldn't be fulfilled. No idea if this will all pan out, but I will have an option to accuse my bank of breaking consumer law if they allow the claims to be denied.

I have at no point lied or exaggerated and everything falls within Visa's guidelines and consumer law. Just hoping that PC doesn't manage to convince the banks that he is in the right. Do it all by phone and don't let anyone transfer you, that got me disconnected.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. I was gonna ask but decided to do a search anyway haha. Now the arduous task awaits