Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 9th November 2017, 06:25 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Sent another email last Monday after they said they were doing CS locally now and still no reply
Old 9th November 2017, 08:10 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
Sent another email last Monday after they said they were doing CS locally now and still no reply
Don't give up. I too sent one Monday last week, with about 10 order numbers for them to chase up, and received an email back today.

Sent another this evening, 400 in the queue later than my last one.
Old 9th November 2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
I listed them by name and invoice, PC only replied with they will all be available end of June.
Thanks I've hopefully found enough using that and the way back. Only two I couldn't get close to 120 days were cheetor and shattered glass OP
Excellent, just keep pushing and you should be able to dispute them all, you listing all the orders in your original email should count towards the whole thing, just try and explain that this merchant is not good at customer service/communications and that they refuse to answer further emails asking for updates.
I mean you can try emailing him again and saying "where's my stuff", some people have gotten emails recently saying "due to a supplier change we wont be stocking your orders, go get the money back from zippay or do a chargeback" so if he sends you one of those it would also help.
Old 10th November 2017, 02:55 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

so 28degrees did reply me THROUGH email.

We confirm receipt of multiple emails from you. Currently we are in the process of compiling these into a Chargeback case for you.

Please review your account shortly and you will see the credits appear.

i'm confused by this as the credits appear on the next statement, which is early next month for me lol.

Also my 45 days was up on november 4th...

I can presume that nothing was done in the 45 days and that the person handing my case really was on leave...and no one else was able to take my case?
Old 10th November 2017, 06:09 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Spoke with the dispute team from Citibank Visa and they’re definitely aware of the amount of chargebacks that’s happening with PC at the moment. Gave them additional info over the phone and they’ll start their investigation.

This dispute will be for my last outstanding order and hopefully will never get involved with PC ever again.
Old 11th November 2017, 12:03 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

With all these financial institutions aware of his practices surely he's going to have some actions brought against him (if he hasn't already).

I recommend that people report him to the tax office too, I doubt he's doing the right thing there either...
Old 11th November 2017, 09:39 AM

I have been told to initiate a chargeback for MP36 Megatron as they will not be receiving anymore.
Old 11th November 2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
I have been told to initiate a chargeback for MP36 Megatron as they will not be receiving anymore.
there are retailers who have MP-36 in stock.
Old 11th November 2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
Can you post a screenshot?
Can everyone that has received emails stating "we wont get stock, do a chargeback", "you paid by zippay so we wont send your orders" and "we've cancelled your orders because you sought a refund, do a chargeback" post screenshots?
Just want a good amount to show the doubters that these things are happening and that their precious pal has been lying to people and doing illegal things.

Because no matter how you look at it him taking money for unsecured stock and refusing to refund is breaking the law.
Not to mention breaking his own terms of service, and I quote "IF WE CANNOT SUPPLY YOUR PRODUCT A FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN".
Sorry but saying "get a chargeback" is not supplying a refund, especially when ETAs may have expired or he may (will) dispute the chargeback.
Old 11th November 2017, 10:36 AM

I put this in the other PC thread but here was PC going on about MP Megatron preorders smashing their records

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=2542

Again I ask: where has the money gone?