Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenner CENTURIONS

Default Centurions

Hi iv been collecting centurions for a while and nearly completed my collection. I just need traumatizer and swingshot. I also got a few missing parts here and there.

Anyone out there wanna buy/trade, i have like 50+ pieces of centurions parts.

I missed a bargain of a life time on ebay. I really regret this. There was a centurions collection with everything, no missing parts and also included very hard to find rex charger from series 2 prototypes.
    All got sold for a mere £280.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sliderguy View Post
    Hi iv been collecting centurions for a while and nearly completed my collection. I just need traumatizer and swingshot. I also got a few missing parts here and there.

Anyone out there wanna buy/trade, i have like 50+ pieces of centurions parts.

I missed a bargain of a life time on ebay. I really regret this. There was a centurions collection with everything, no missing parts and also included very hard to find rex charger from series 2 prototypes.
    All got sold for a mere £280.

Thank you
    Rex charger would be cool to own.

I have a few spares...
    Maybe you could list the parts you need and the parts you have to swap?

Quote Originally Posted by sliderguy View Post
    Im looking for <snip> traumatizer.
    You and me both buddy! I actually had one as a kid, but it got stolen. All I have left is one of the gun arms.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Default Centurions!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i am after is traumatizer baddy, swingshot and sea bat for max ray.

I also have a missing part for max ray and ace mccloud.

Ace mccloud skybolt part. Its a red piece which sits on the front of the jet pack covering aces face.

Max ray tidal blast part. Its a twirly yellow part. Really dont know how to describe it buts heres a link on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CENTURIONS-TIDAL...03189001r23084

As for the spare parts, i have for ace, jake and max.

Heres a few things i have as too many things to mention.

Wild weasel, Orbital and skybolt. Few parts mssing from them, fair condition.

I have parts for max ray depth charger and tidal blast.

Missiles, launchers for all 3 characters. Bits from each weapon systems.

Hope that gives you some idea what i have.

Thank you.

There are a couple of MIB Centurions going on ebay and I am so tempted to start collecting these

Well, these or start a M.A.S.K collection
    Last edited by TheFallen; 21st November 2009 at 08:51 PM.

just passing by, but this is a great thread. Love the pictures you posted Fungal.

I used to have Ace McCloud and all his weapons systems (biggest was Sky Bolt I think). As with all my childhood toys, including almost all boxed with inserts '84-'86 Transformers, they were given by my mum to a charity (shall not name charity, but I shall not donate to it till I die).

I thought Centurions were gone and forgotten, great to see they are getting some attention. I did think that they are a little too large and perhaps ungainly, but overall very nice toys.

I saw Detonator at Galaxy Toys today but I couldn't tell if it was complete. It had some peeling stickers.

I don't know the price because when I tried to look the legs fell out of position and I didn't know how to set it up again so I just propped it up and left it alone

Default centurions

I think centurions toys were very good expecially the size the came in. 80s period were the best for toys and toys r us was the main place to go for all kind of fantastic stuff. Nowadays even at the age of well late 20s now i still pop into toys r us but the toys now are not as good.

I see the ad is still on in the UK for toys r us, featuring the classical song. Celebrating 25 years.

Finally i got a very good price for detonator and hornet from the US. I was thinkin of buying centurion MIB but its takes too much space. However loose figures and weapons i prefer as you can actually get the feel and put different weopon systems on. In boxes u cant do that.

Good theres insterest in centurions. Lets hope they make a movie some day and even make centurion figures which would be really cool.

Power extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally don't think the fanbase is big enough to carry a movie or new toyline. The original toyline was deemed a failure, that is why the second wave of figures got canned

I would love to be proven wrong though