Page 97 of 183 FirstFirst ... 77879293949596979899100101102107117 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

OMG, I hate TT's QC as of late. I got my UM Menasor today and he wasn't standing straight, one of his hip ratchets was off toi the side like Hasbro's Menasor. I took the hips apart and one of the ratchets is the old mould and one is the new mould. I hope HLJ can send me a replacement because I'm really pissed at this.

EDIT: So HLJ have already gotten back to me about it. They will take back Menasor and ship a replacement for free and reimburse me for shipping back. Problem solved.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 31st August 2015 at 08:24 PM.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Jazz has been missing from the IDW comics since August 2014 - longer than any other member of Prime's Earth deployment (including Alpha Trion, who I don't really count as a member either). They couldn't even put him in the background of a single panel. Is he even on the ship? :V

I know he's back this month, but like, I bet this absence doesn't even get addressed.

MIT and NASA can get wifi on the moon, so maybe he's just been watching netflix the whole time.

"The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

How dare Takara release an MP Shockwave after I spent so much money on buying my Quakewave. They are just being selfish. Screw Takara and their games

Btw if you haven't guessed, it's tongue in cheek. But sad part is some people will be thinking this

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    How dare Takara release an MP Shockwave after I spent so much money on buying my Quakewave. They are just being selfish. Screw Takara and their games

Btw if you haven't guessed, it's tongue in cheek. But sad part is some people will be thinking this
    i'm so glad you put that disclaimer there. I had my fist cocked and ready to wave...

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Gahhhhh!!!! My PW from HLJ this month is really pissing me off. After it took HLJ a week to send out my PW I find it full of QC problems.

MP-21G G2 Bumblebee's rear bumper broke off in transformation actually breaking the plastic knob on the end and now won't sit back in properly.

QT-23 Optimus and 24 Bumblebee are both a floppy messes.

TAV Drift has some paint chips on his painted clear plastic section.

TAV Sideswipe faired the best with a single (but large) paint chip.

Takara Tomy have really had bad QC as of late, hope it's not going to continue.
    Yeah TT should not be charging us too much if they cant their straighten up their Quality. my MP bluestreak has excess paint at rear wiper and the Z emblem is off the center. And they say it is limited production

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    i'm so glad you put that disclaimer there. I had my fist cocked and ready to wave...
    Do you really think I would be serious on this issue?

There are some people who are silly enough to entertain such thoughts on a serious level though. And I think this skit from Shortpacked sums it up well.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Do you really think I would be serious on this issue?
    lol Absolutely!

Takara themselves have said that 2016 will be the year of Masterpiece Beast Wars. So what do they announce? Shockwave and a second Hot Rod. And add to that the rumours about Hound and Arcee...

Don't mind me. I'm just impatient for news.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Hey, Shockwave was active on Earth during the time of the Beast Wars! The show cast just never bothered checking Antarctica.