Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars Devastator Rumour

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    Zommael, destroyer of dreams

If titan class, this could potentially scale with masterpiece? *wishful thinking*
    To quote Golden Phoenix "why not have both?"

If they were going to do a MP Devstator it might indeed be as a complete set with voyager sized components. Take out the diecast and special paint aps and who knows you might end up with something Hasbro would sell at the Titan price point in their Combiner Wars line.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    To quote Golden Phoenix "why not have both?"

If they were going to do a MP Devstator it might indeed be as a complete set with voyager sized components. Take out the diecast and special paint aps and who knows you might end up with something Hasbro would sell at the Titan price point in their Combiner Wars line.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

New Prowl sold seperate that can combine? Would be cool I guess, but I'd never buy it. I've sworn off chug for a long time now, but superion has got me interested (thoough a chopper as a limb irks me), and devestator would be sweet too if same scale, as menasor doesnt interest me much, just looks meh.

I would really appreciate a solid combiner that includes Scrapper, with no engineering sacrifices to incorporate a new IDW Prowl, nor the ugly possibility of jamming in Classics Prowl.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I would really appreciate a solid combiner that includes Scrapper, with no engineering sacrifices to incorporate a new IDW Prowl, nor the ugly possibility of jamming in Classics Prowl.
    Hear hear! Wholeheartedly agree with this. Not everyone reads the comics and the idea of a combining devastator / prowl is very strange indeed

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I'm personally holding off buying Universe Prowl, Bluestreak or Smokescreen with the possibility of a new one,
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I'm personally holding off buying Universe Prowl, Bluestreak or Smokescreen with the possibility of a new one,
    The sad thing is, unless the new one is Voyager class, chances are the old one will likely be superior.

What does IDW Prowl even turn into these days? Space 4WD truck or something? I honestly can't tell.

They could have Prowl as the additional "Targetmaster" for the gestalt group (similar to Generations Powerglide for Superion). He could simply be a Legends scale figure included with Hook who can transform into a vehicle and alternate head module for Devastator; even if it's simply clipping onto Devvie's head like a helmet or "Headmaster" module (à la Animated Leader Bulkhead).

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Hear hear! Wholeheartedly agree with this. Not everyone reads the comics and the idea of a combining devastator / prowl is very strange indeed
    Not everyone who reads the comics likes the idea of Prowlastator.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'd just make it based on the original six and let third parties work out a Prowl/Leg-Hook if people are really wanting it. Chances are the Prowl/Constructicons dynamic will be over at some point and either Devastator will have Scrapper back as Leader/Leg, or they'll be dead or something.