Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Easter Show Transformers showbag

Default Sydney Easter Show Transformers showbag

Royal Easter Show (Sydney) Transformers show bag.

Cost: $22 (according to my girlfriend who got the bag for me)

20150328_235020

Contents:

1 x Black t-shirt with grey Autobot emblem (in size of your choice)
    1 x Black cap with grey Autobot emblem
    1 x Pair of black business socks (about mid-high calf length) with red Autobot emblem
    1 x Black Beer cozy with red Autobot emblem
    1 x Silver Autobot emblem sticker (I think - haven't opened it or used it, so don't know if it's actually a sticker)
    1 x Deck of playing cards with Autobot emblem deco.

an official link with content details http://www.eastershow.com.au/showbag...c=search1.aspx

That doesn't look very much worth $22...

The blatant level of Partisanship in these Showbags is outrageous! - Where's the 'Con showbag?

I thought about getting that showbag, not bad but I'd struggle to fit in the T-shirt.

Something else from the show, In the Pavillion off to the side of the kiddie carnival is a meet and greet with Optimus and Bumblebee alternating appearances every 30 minutes.

It's clearly a Hasbro sponsored display but I'm not sure where the costumes have been sourced, I didn't get back to see the Prime.

My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

That's the Optimus truck from last year's Toyfair display... which they didn't want to dispose of yet. They've finally gotten another use out of it.

A licensed shirt like that probably retails for $20 alone but that's licensing for you.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Megatran Guest

That little kid in the photo looks as if he's been stung in the face by a bumblebee.

From what I've read, the closest thing to (actual) Transformers are a few knockoffs if I'm right? Anything good or are they really cheap and nasty? (No surprise if they are)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I thought about getting that showbag, not bad but I'd struggle to fit in the T-shirt.
    Believe it or not, but that shirt's actually a reasonably decent size. Let me put it this way, I can fit in that shirt -- so you should definitely fit it! My only complaint about the items in that showbag are the socks which aren't that durable and prone to having holes form at the toes. Oh... and no toy. That really sucks too.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    A licensed shirt like that probably retails for $20 alone but that's licensing for you.
    how thick is the material though? if it's just like those Giordano Tees then the shirt alone costs around $15, then you have the cap which maybe around $5, the sticker's prolly around 20c, the beer cozy around $1 as well as the socks .... of course sourced from China, every item would've prolly been just $1 each. They've got insane stock over there of .. everything!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]