hey everyone

ever sat there and saw something and wished, that would make a good transformer alt form for a figure or wondered what a particular character would look like if they were in a different transformers toy line they aren't featured in.

well here is your chance, post your wish list for transformer bots that never came to be as figures.

i'll kick it off with my wishlist of figures

- more protoforms: i loved the protoform prime from the first movie and love the style of it, (not such a fan of the Starscream, pose-ability and color wise) but i'd love to more more of these protoforms, since we got treated to some in TF:ROTF. they're just so different and alien looking, just something very unique. having said that, maybe would even like to see what their Cybertron vehicle forms would look like before they reconfigure themselves back to protoforms for space travel.

- kitchen bots: more kitchen bots, i know we're getting the toaster, i heard about that and got excited, (sadly the execution of it, doesn't look so good) but those kitchen bots from the movie, i really do hope we get them all as figures because they were just crazy looking, so cool! i couldn't pick a fav out of them because they just look so funky!

- more movie vehicles given figures: like the first movie we got a few vehicles that weren't transformers but were featured as vehicles in the movie, i would really like to see more of that sort of thing. especially the different NEST vehicles. i hope bot modes are on the way for those.

- beast wars! - i was too young to really appreciate G1, so im the beast wars generation, so this is probably bias, but we havnt had a beast focused line for a long time. i seriously want to see beast wars done in movie style. i'd love to see primal, megs, cheetor, inferno with robot modes that reflect the style of the movies. as for beast modes, id be happy either the style of the first BW season so they look like real animals, or even beast modes that evoke that style we have seen in movie Ravage and Scorponok. either way, fantastic for me. that being said, i wanna see some beast combiners also done in movie style like the super awesome Devastator.

now thats my wishlist, now its your turn.
have fun!

=D