Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 203035363738394041424344455060 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Picked up from the post office yesterday.....Issue 34 (Vol 3) and Issue 35 (Vol 23). I was charged on the 6th of January for these and charged again on the 17th so Im hoping the next set will be out at the post office at the end of the month.

And again, you are two volumes ahead of the rest of us, who just got 32 & 33 last week. I wonder why.

I still haven't received 32 + 33 - but have just been charged for the next shipment. Makes me a bit nervous 32+33 have been lost in the mail as I was charged over a month ago. The last delivery came about 2 weeks after payment. Thinking I'll wait and see what next turns up. If they aren't lost I'm worried the two charges I got for $40 in January make up the $80 that was on the last printed invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I still haven't received 32 + 33 - but have just been charged for the next shipment. Makes me a bit nervous 32+33 have been lost in the mail as I was charged over a month ago. The last delivery came about 2 weeks after payment. Thinking I'll wait and see what next turns up. If they aren't lost I'm worried the two charges I got for $40 in January make up the $80 that was on the last printed invoice.
    I had that as well. The payment on the 6th January I did get two weeks later but the second payment on the 16th I think, I haven't received anything yet.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I had that as well. The payment on the 6th January I did get two weeks later but the second payment on the 16th I think, I haven't received anything yet.
    This is reassuring (and also still a little concering!)

This is reassuring (and also still a little concerning!)
    Thinking the same thing

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Think you need to chase up the 32 +33 Paul - it should have arrived by now, and you don't want to have a gap in the collection. I am sure that Hachette have spare copies (they are still advertised for sale on their website) but you want to get them moving on it. 32 or 33 (vol 2) is an AMAZING read - the remastered colouring is far superior to the original 'dot colouring' effect, and the UK material spectacularly painted. I'm itching for 34 (vol 3) now as I'm trying to read them in sequence.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Just got notification from Auspost of a delivery on its way for the comics. 34 and 35 for me I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Vairn View Post
    Just got notification from Auspost of a delivery on its way for the comics. 34 and 35 for me I hope.
    I don't get notifications from auspost like I did before.

Valkyrie's SDF:

I don't get notifications from auspost like I did before.

I think it is more because it is being sent to my postal lockers then the sending company linking to my email which is what Bissett magazines did.

So issues 32+33 arrived for me today (along with another set of bookends for some reason..)

Still think I'm a cycle behind and/or have been overcharged in January... I will need to do some forensic accounting.