Page 441 of 467 FirstFirst ... 421431436437438439440441442443444445446451461 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    If you liked Far Cry 5, you’ll like this one as well. The map isn’t just copied and pasted, the rpg mechanics aren’t crazy in-depth, you pretty much just loot/find parts and components instead of cash to build weapons, vechicles as well as to upgrade your homebase (which itself is a neat feature). I’m about 5 hours in and am having a blast, looks gorgeous in 4k HDR as well.

I reckon it’s worth the $46 Jb are asking for it
    $46!! Hope that lasts till next week with payday

Hasbro is making Overwatch toys. Looks like they are using Star Wars Black Series 6" engineering as the basis of the figures.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/2/16/18...order-gamestop

The first Pokemon Sword and Shield teaser has dropped.

Looks like it is set in a Victorian era England/British Isles. The Switch will start selling like hotcakes again as the year draws to a close.

Here's hoping it is a little more challenging than Sun and Moon, not asking for insane difficulty, I'd t like more trainers to have more than 1 or 2 pokemon in their teams and to mix up the trainer typings a bit more.

Day one buy for me.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Far cry at $46 was a day one price so it was more expensive. Will leave till sale. I picked up rdr2 for $59, thought it was an ok price for it, hope there is more than $59 worth of game involved.

I hooked up my xbox 360 and to “test” it I fired up Defense Grid.

I completed the level I was stuck on ten years ago and had an absolute ball! I cannot wait to get back into it now.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Bought Doom VFR the other day. Had a quick go of it. Quite a steep learning curve, as the player movement is not your usual FPS. It's like a look and teleport movement, as well as quick dodge with the d-pad. For a fast paced FPS lile Doom, it's not easy. That was with using a normal controller. I have 2 wands to try it out using those, and Hursty has picked me up a cheap AIM controller too. VR is fun.

Also grabbed a copy of Astro Bot Rescue missions. Played the single level on the VR game disc and was quite fun. So look forward to playing a full game.

Got my hands on Just cause 4, nice and cheap. Good thing too, becuase it looks pretty darn rough. Weird textures on beards, flat water that my boat refuses to splash on. This game looks totally rushed out the door.

So far the gameplay looks kind of fun with plety of options with your grapple and stuff. One problem that I've been suffering though is that the bad guys can be hard to see sometimes. They are black costumed dudes and often blend in with the background. The same for ammo and weapons.

Hopefully they get their act together and patch this up, but the fact of the matter it shouldn't be like this in the first place. I'll be giving Squeenix games a wider berth in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Got my hands on Just cause 4, nice and cheap. Good thing too, becuase it looks pretty darn rough. Weird textures on beards, flat water that my boat refuses to splash on. This game looks totally rushed out the door.

So far the gameplay looks kind of fun with plety of options with your grapple and stuff. One problem that I've been suffering though is that the bad guys can be hard to see sometimes. They are black costumed dudes and often blend in with the background. The same for ammo and weapons.

Hopefully they get their act together and patch this up, but the fact of the matter it shouldn't be like this in the first place. I'll be giving Squeenix games a wider berth in the future.
    Is that the PC version or one of the consoles?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Console, specifically the ps4
    Just Cause 4 just entered Xbox Game Pass. It's always a very encouraging sign when a 4-month-old $100 game gets added to a subscription service.

Also, Square Enix's latest game Left Alive is apparently so bad and doing so poorly in Japan they have stopped people from streaming it and decided not to send the game out to Western game journalist.

Square is in a very bad state at the moment. I hope they don't have to sell off parts or all of the company.