Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kids Logic Superdeformed Toyline

Courtesy of the KidsLogic Facebook page & Seibertron.com for the heads up, guess no more!

Megatron is yet to be unveiled and the above are all pics of prototypes so final appearances may differ.
    *Edit: Added additional "Nemesis Prime" photo.

OMG - That Soundwave!!!
    Last edited by Hursticon; 30th March 2014 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Added additional "Nemesis Prime" photo.

These are smaller figures than the Optimus Prime released December 2013. The Megatron might be the same size as the original Prime and therefore not part of this range.

I really want Soundwave but I think I'll hang out for a Soundwave thats on par with my Optimus Prime.

Megatran Guest

I'm disappointed these aren't the 6" height of their recent release of Optimus Prime.

9 cm figure is a tad small. And it appears to have less amount of LED gimmick when comparing to the 6" OP.

Apparently its being sold as a 5 pack for $99.90 @ RK

not sure if april fools or not. most likely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    And it appears to have less amount of LED gimmick when comparing to the 6" OP.
    I would't worry to much about fewer LEDs, the cost of a full set of batteries for Optimus at Big W is nothing short of robbery. I'm not looking forward to replacing the batteries in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I would't worry to much about fewer LEDs, the cost of a full set of batteries for Optimus at Big W is nothing short of robbery. I'm not looking forward to replacing the batteries in the future.
    What sort of batteries does it use?
    If you remove batteries from all the Hasbro TFs toys that are sold with batteries in them, you might have a few "free" ones that might give a little power before they run out of their short (cheap) life.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Apparently its being sold as a 5 pack for $99.90 @ RK

not sure if april fools or not. most likely not.
    That's $20 cheaper than the pre-order with BBTS. Do you have to pre-pay for pre-orders with RK?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    That's $20 cheaper than the pre-order with BBTS. Do you have to pre-pay for pre-orders with RK?
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I'm disappointed these aren't the 6" height of their recent release of Optimus Prime.

9 cm figure is a tad small. And it appears to have less amount of LED gimmick when comparing to the 6" OP.
    Yep they also look nowhere as 'premium' as the first metallic prime figure, also will have less poseability. The weapons also look like they're welded to the fists, though they may have interchangeable fists like the metallic prime?

On the upside you do get like 5 of them for the sameish price.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Yep they also look nowhere as 'premium' as the first metallic prime figure, also will have less poseability. The weapons also look like they're welded to the fists, though they may have interchangeable fists like the metallic prime?

On the upside you do get like 5 of them for the sameish price.
    from the description on BBTS it says they're static. the elbows look like they aren't a joint and so they all might only have neck and shoulder joints. so basically shiny little statues with light up eyes.