Thread: Next wave Kreo Microchangers official images

Default Next wave Kreo Microchangers official images

The second series for 2014 is likely to be out in the next month or two, and Hasbro have released the official images of the set, featuring....

Autobot Gears
    Blackarachnia
    Frostbite
    Fuselage
    Runamuck
    Seaspray (for some reason has a Decepticon symbol on the chest - I hope that gets fixed up before production)
    Scattorshot
    Skalor
    Skimmer
    Sunstreaker
    Trailbreaker
    Wheelie

Apparently, this wave is following the example of Lego, and doesn't have numbers printed on the packs for people to find certain figures.
    If true, that sucks... especially now that you can't buy full cases anymore off online stores like BBTS (due to being a TRU exclusive in America this year).
    But I can see why Hasbro would want to do this, as it could generate more sales from people who are looking for specific characters and can't "feel out" the unique parts.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    But I can see why Hasbro would want to do this, as it could generate more sales from people who are looking for specific characters and can't "feel out" the unique parts.
    That's me! I find it hard enough with the lego minfigs that have very unique parts. With the Kreo's main differences being tiny claws or backpack pieces, it will be nigh impossible.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I only collect the odd little KreO here & there, but those numbers made it so much easier for me to find who i was looking for.

what the deuce. that's a douche move by hasbro if so. Guess i'll have to dive into the after market or trade if i want a set...

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    what the deuce. that's a douche move by hasbro if so. Guess i'll have to dive into the after market or trade if i want a set...
    Inconvenient sure, but a douche move? Nah. It's the reason they blind-bag them after all!

I am sad to find out that these lot of Kreo-Microchangers blind packs will no longer have the serial numbers.

Might just have to buy a box with someone.

I hope to hell that doesn't mean there is going to be 6 of the same figure in a box..

For me it'll mean waiting until someone opens all 12 different bots and then puts them up on ebay for auction