Thread: Universe Ratchet in packaging.

...I'm glad I'm getting the Henkei version of this toy. (-_-) I do like that silver 25th Anniversary logo on the top right corner of the card. Looks nice.

Hehe looks exactly like Ironhide, except different colours.. Duhhhh
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

At least the paintjob is somewhat interesting

It would have been cool if they retooled the weapon a little to give him a medical implement instead of the kill blade. Maybe a weld torch or ratchet

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel
    Hehe looks exactly like Ironhide, except different colours.. Duhhhh
    And a retooled head. Kudos to HasTak for modifying Ironhide's head to make it look like Ratchet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lint
    At least the paintjob is somewhat interesting
    I prefer the colours on the Japanese version. JMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lint
    Maybe a weld torch or ratchet
    I agree, but I'm grateful enough for a new head. As well as being a medic Ratchet is still an Autobot combatant after all. I'd rather Ratchet have weapons and no tools rather than a lot of tools and no weapon like Animated Ratchet.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    And a retooled head. Kudos to HasTak for modifying Ironhide's head to make it look like Ratchet.

I'd rather Ratchet have weapons and no tools rather than a lot of tools and no weapon like Animated Ratchet.
    why are they going to just make up weapon so the toy can have one, in the show he didnt have one except fer the ones that came out of his hands which were included on the toy while not being executed in the best way they were there all the same.

Other than the flip-out tools on his forearms I don't recall Ratchet using any of the other tools in the show. But you're right, he didn't use any specific weapons other than his tools anyway - most of the Autobots don't have specific weapons, which is something I don't like about Animated in general. I'm looking at it more from a pure toy/toy-play POV rather than a show-likeness one.