Page 397 of 481 FirstFirst ... 377387392393394395396397398399400401402407417 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    And here's the thing, some of the newer members here who I don't know well have deposit money into my bank account. It just shows that is so unpredictable.

I have fork out over 1K worth of toys to help distribute to some locals here in WA. All I asked them to do was to pay me when the item arrives. This guy really over step the line as I should have stick to my guns and insisted a deposit in my account or nothing happens.

I do not know if he is a member here, and I doubt so, but if he is and I know what username, I will put in the feedback. I had another person telling me his sad story about family issues, but to me, all I asked was they communicate to say "hey buddy, something happened within my family and I am sorry I can't pay you now etc...." That surely cant be hard? Instead I have to ring him up after no replies. It is just disappointing.
    If you've dealt with them before, sometimes trust goes well. Nexus has got it down great. Sadly I had to pull out of a sale right at the wrong time with someone because of financial hardship and left him in the lurch. I feel like a slack prick for it but can't be helped sometimes

The person I was dealing with was a newer member.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...580#post500580

I made a feedback thread, I don't think he has been on in a while anyway, but don't deal with him, please.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    And here's the thing, some of the newer members here who I don't know well have deposit money into my bank account. It just shows that is so unpredictable.

I have fork out over 1K worth of toys to help distribute to some locals here in WA. All I asked them to do was to pay me when the item arrives. This guy really over step the line as I should have stick to my guns and insisted a deposit in my account or nothing happens.

I do not know if he is a member here, and I doubt so, but if he is and I know what username, I will put in the feedback. I had another person telling me his sad story about family issues, but to me, all I asked was they communicate to say "hey buddy, something happened within my family and I am sorry I can't pay you now etc...." That surely cant be hard? Instead I have to ring him up after no replies. It is just disappointing.
    Yep 20% deposit is probably enough skin in the game to ensure they follow through with the full payment. If not then at least you have some compensation and can resell at a lower price to be made whole. It shouldn't come to that but sadly these things happen.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    If you've dealt with them before, sometimes trust goes well. Nexus has got it down great. Sadly I had to pull out of a sale right at the wrong time with someone because of financial hardship and left him in the lurch. I feel like a slack prick for it but can't be helped sometimes
    Trust for me goes well if communicated. I actually don't mind people with bad habit and not pay me on time. The minimum I ask was to keep me in the loop.
    Are you still wanting it? Can I pay you later at this date? Reply when the seller ask, not just keep quiet and leave them wondering what to do. Some just give the I pay you next pay day and you need to ask"when is that?" Is a lot of unnecessary questions that the seller doesn't need, just give him the date instead.

Financial hardship can strike anytime that is acceptable, you just need to communicate. As the seller has to deal with his accounts as well.

My mistake was I should have known as he pulled one before and claimed it was communication error. He pisses me off is he said he will get back but no follow up the next entire week. Surely if your employer decides not to pay you on your salary day you be jumping .

Anyway I decided to let him go as much as he is a customer it wasn't worth the hassle .
    Last edited by drifand; 29th November 2015 at 04:06 PM.

I hate summer.
    Ever since it got hot my laptop is having problems working properly which means I can't play games on it anymore, and watching videos has been proven to be tricky. It only works alright when it is cold.
    And making music is very difficult, which is a worry because I have stuff to do, but if Ableton doesn't work, then I can't get stuff done
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I hate summer.
    ^ This times a billion!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I tend to hate the days that go above 38 degrees.

Another vent, my recycling service did not do their runs last week and an entire street is missed. Was told off that I have to complain within 48hours or tough luck. But they are happy to increase rubbish collection prices at 50% more.

This is the kind of bs I hate.

I've been enjoying the unseasonably cool weather (mid 20s) we've had in Sydney lately. I know it won't last, but might as well enjoy it while it does. Some people actually complained that it was "too cold"... I don't miss the sweltering heat at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I've been enjoying the unseasonably cool weather (mid 20s) we've had in Sydney lately. I know it won't last, but might as well enjoy it while it does. Some people actually complained that it was "too cold"... I don't miss the sweltering heat at all.
    I need to vent about people that like cool weather in Summer. You got your cold weather in winter, leave our summer alone. Just joking, each to their own

I got a free trial for Google Play music but cancelled it straight away. At least I though untill I got billed for a subscription. I cancelled it immediately and asked for a refund since I did not ask for one
    Why couldn't most things that have a free trial end with it not working unless you chose to pay for it? It's that easy and won't make me mad
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures