Page 90 of 168 FirstFirst ... 70808586878889909192939495100110 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Not only does it look amazing, but what stand are they on

Machine Nest bases Mythirax - Chimungmung has em by set.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Machine Nest bases Mythirax - Chimungmung has em by set.
    I remember you posting these now. Never knew exactly what was in them

Thanks man!

Well, posing Quantron isn't much of a problem despite the faulty piece which I had to remove as it was getting in the way by being lumpy in place. I still am waiting for any response from BBTS regarding the matter.

I just have to keep supporting the left foot when I have to move the figure so that it doesn't disconnect, grrr. Oh well, so much for that. A few pics
    It's too bad you can't get more support on a small replaceable part. I've yet to open mine, but if I get two opposing pieces I'll be sending you a PM

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    It's too bad you can't get more support on a small replaceable part. I've yet to open mine, but if I get two opposing pieces I'll be sending you a PM
    Thanks. we can do swapsies if it's the opposite hehehe. I'm actually thinking of looking into that 3d printer shop I saw at Parramatta - next tot he train station. if they could scan a piece and invert it to produce a reverse printout thereby producing the pair I need then my problems are solved. That is if they do such things. I've yet to enter there and learn what exactly are they selling or their services.... either that or I borrow from someone within NSW the piece and have it scanned then send it back reg post to make sure it makes it back but better if in person hand to hand....

Addit: ... I just checked my BBTS account after posting this and well I got charged $20 for shipping of replacement part but no charge on the item itself... thank goodness for small blessings.
    Last edited by liegeprime; 23rd October 2014 at 12:56 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

BBTS charged you that much for a part? Back in 2003 I got a defective bot and they sent me a new one free. Big bad is not what it once was.

I just checked my BBTS account after posting this and well I got charged $20 for shipping of replacement part but no charge on the item itself.
    Is it listed as "Customer Service" as opposed to your Credit Card?

If so, it's just advising of the value rather than actually charging you.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    BBTS charged you that much for a part? Back in 2003 I got a defective bot and they sent me a new one free. Big bad is not what it once was.
    I've had two faulty Funko ReAction figures, both replaced free, one shipped, the other (the faulty was discovered later) is now in my current POL. No charges for either, though you can see a charge in your order - it's just not charged to your card.

In both cases I was advised to keep the faulty stock, and it may be required to be sent back if there's more (I guess if it's worth enough, $-wise).

Thats good news.

Recieved my Matrix today from Chimungmung,

And the bases for some transformers.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!