Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Masterpiece MP-34S Shadow Panther

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Sooort of...

I think it's easier to just say that it's NOT Ravage.
    Transmetal 2 Tripredacus Agent is definitely Ravage though, and as Paulbot said, the retool of Transmetal Cheetor makes more sense as an MP BW Ravage. Especially given that even the TV show CG model for Ravage was a modification of TM Cheetor's CG model!
    Okay now I'm even more confused. I *love* Ravage but never followed the beast wars line (I've only watched the episodes with him in!). Tripredacus is Ravage, check. Shadow Panther "sort of" Ravage? If there was a third party missile add-on it would make him a ravage, but just being a black cat? I don't know whether to add him to the Ravage shrine or not now.... I do have the McDonalds Beast Wars toy of him, but I was acting under the assumption he WAS Ravage. Now I'm just confused?!?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

As someone who absolutely loves Masterpiece Cheetor, I'm not feeling this.

Oh well. Money saved!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Always repurpose Night slash cheetor. Shattered glass cheetor.

This looks to be out now in Asia, and images of the Asian exclusive coin can be seen here.

Shadow Panther is now out in Japan and Asia, and a gallery can be seen here, with the new accessories, the Asian bonus coin (not with the Japanese ones), the new biocard, and apparently a fix for the shoulders to help them connect more securely (compared to the original Cheetor).