Page 341 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 321331336337338339340341342343344345346351361 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Lemme clarify - either one will fit cause they're just peg holes, but there are minor molding differences which determine left / right orientation.
    I knew what you meant, I just didn't notice that they were molded differently. If only slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I knew what you meant, I just didn't notice that they were molded differently. If only slightly.
    Lame!
    I also always assumed that they were the same, now I've got to try and figure out which one I have and which one I need.

Ultra lame. I only have one gold chrome weapon for my Ratbat and at first glance it didn't seem like it had a left or right orientation. Gota take out my magnifying glass and take a closer look now. At least I wasn't the only one that was fooled

Thanks for the heads up 5FDP!

Question: What's the deal with RTS Breacher (Scout Class) that it appears to be such a popular toy? Is there a G1/comics connetion somewhere (eg: like there is for Windcharger for example)

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Question: What's the deal with RTS Breacher (Scout Class) that it appears to be such a popular toy? Is there a G1/comics connetion somewhere (eg: like there is for Windcharger for example)
    he's just a well designed toy for scout class imo. i looked up the Transformers wikis and there is no bio other than the 2010 one. so he's a completely new character that was most likely just made for voyager seaspray.

i had thought about making a small army of him.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Probably choking hazard. They were very small like Micro-Machines. Ah I miss those awesome puny toys
    HA ur in luck mebe.... i might have some for sale......

kaiden there is a repaint. Use the blue for amry drones and the repaint for generals?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    he's just a well designed toy for scout class imo. i looked up the Transformers wikis and there is no bio other than the 2010 one. so he's a completely new character that was most likely just made for voyager seaspray.

i had thought about making a small army of him.
    That, and he bares a striking resemblance to G1 Micromaster Dropshot, bar the wrong faction logos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That, and he bares a striking resemblance to G1 Micromaster Dropshot, bar the wrong faction logos.
    Yeah, wrong faction and he's missing those terrible 90s colours in bot mode (yeah, red and green totally go together with blue). The alt mode is quite similar though.

However, according to TFWiki he was apparently an homage to Groundshaker's ATV. Same colours, same 6 wheels, little cockpit, big gun on top. Apparently he was initially named Groundshaker too.

But to answer the original question, I think everyone just likes the engineering and aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    Yeah, wrong faction and he's missing those terrible 90s colours in bot mode (yeah, red and green totally go together with blue). The alt mode is quite similar though.

However, according to TFWiki he was apparently an homage to Groundshaker's ATV. Same colours, same 6 wheels, little cockpit, big gun on top. Apparently he was initially named Groundshaker too.

But to answer the original question, I think everyone just likes the engineering and aesthetics.
    I still have that Ground Shaker!! though it's dustier than in that picture.

And I personally think Breacher is so popular because it is extremely well designed, definitely in my top 5 for 2010. highly recommend that you get it.

hes reminds me a wrecker
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion