Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > News > Outback's Australian News

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 28th December 2017, 12:37 AM
jazzcomp's Avatar
jazzcomp jazzcomp is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 15th Apr 2010
Location: Ryde
Posts: 5,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Look at the product page - that's the TOTAL price you will be charged, plus postage. As I noted above, the 25% discount is already applied, giving you $150, and the price will revert back to $200 when this sale ends.
(ignore the $299.99 price that is crossed out, as that was its original price BEFORE it went on clearance to $199.98 before this sale)
There wasn't any clearance price tag for Trypticon even instore. So you can understand the confusion when I saw the clearance price online on the day is $150 and the email I received shows this:

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 3rd January 2018, 12:11 PM
Jim_jim Jim_jim is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 27th Nov 2012
Location: Carlingford
Posts: 106
Default

Just bought one and receive today. with postage it is around $162. Still a good deal.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 3rd January 2018, 12:52 PM
M-bot's Avatar
M-bot M-bot is online now
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 29th Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,982
Default

Edit: Just doubled checked, it is now listed as "in transit". Phew!

I ordered mine on Boxing Day, for delivery. TRU tracking indicates it has been waiting for the courier to pick it up in Doncaster (TRU @Westfield? I'm guessing) ever since, for delivery to the south eastern 'burbs. Praying they don't accidentally sell it and then say "sorry, we're sold out, here's a refund". Hoping it's just the courier not working over the Christmas/New Year break.
__________________

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 3rd January 2018, 01:40 PM
Thurmus Thurmus is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 15th Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 682
Default

I got mine yesterday and ordered the same time as M-Bot. It was delivered to my work across the road from TRU Doncaster. It came from TRU Chadstone if I remember correctly.

It sat as awaiting pick up for two days before it was. The box it came in was only 75% filled by the Trypticon Box. It had one thin piece of bubble wrap in the bottom the went up one side and lay across the top of the box leaving the 25% empty space empty.

The empty part was crushed dinging one end of the box. The delivery box was gouged damaging the Trypticon box with gouges directly in the middle of the front as it was the side that had no thin piece of bubble wrap on it.

Absolutely disgraceful way of shipping and packaging the product. Only ordered online to guarantee stock and was looking for a Pick Up option. Maybe they can add that to the site along with being able to select what figures you want rather than a lucky dip.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 3rd January 2018, 01:52 PM
CHILENO20's Avatar
CHILENO20 CHILENO20 is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Apr 2010
Location: BRAYBROOK
Posts: 2,376
Default

At least you got bubble wrap, there was absolutely nothing from mine.
__________________
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Carnivac, Chainclaw, Snarler, Iguanus, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack BOTCON/CLUB: ? CHUG: Frenzy, Eject, Topspin, Twintwist, Perceptor, Overlord,
ANIMATED: Soundblaster PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker BEAST WARS NEO: Autojetter
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 3rd January 2018, 02:21 PM
Thurmus Thurmus is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 15th Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 682
Default

I would class it as token bubble wrap.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 3rd January 2018, 07:46 PM
Jim_jim Jim_jim is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 27th Nov 2012
Location: Carlingford
Posts: 106
Default

mine also has nothing. also a larger box only.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.