Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Chords you said you wanted information on what was happening. If an email and an announcement on our news reel isn't enough, what is?

Hi Tfiguy,

I have two quick questions.

I read somewhere that you offer pick up in Brisbane? If so, how do I do that when purchasing (and where to pick up)?

For preorders, is there a chance the preorder price will go up between when I place the order and the release date? If so, do I have to pay the higher price or I get to keep the original lower list price?

Thanks!
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Hi Tfiguy,

I have two quick questions.

I read somewhere that you offer pick up in Brisbane? If so, how do I do that when purchasing (and where to pick up)?

For preorders, is there a chance the preorder price will go up between when I place the order and the release date? If so, do I have to pay the higher price or I get to keep the original lower list price?

Thanks!
    Hi Christal, Yep! We usually rendezvous at Mcdonald's Kangaroo point. Yes, there is always a chance that the price will go up due to the aud, but, if you have one preordered you won't have to...BUT there has been times where we had prices and preorders and then certain resellers pull out an outrageous price for shipping. If we can't find one for cheaper, we give you the options of where to go from there... But this is rare.

Purchased and picked up Legends Sky-Byte yesterday. Quick communication and smooth transaction.

Will purchase from Tfidownunder again.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I'm still waiting for some pre-ordered stuff to be released before getting it all paid for and shipped but so far the communication has been nothing short of excellent. Loving the Facebook updates too.

TFIguy, are you getting bold forms lone wolf in?

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    TFIguy, are you getting bold forms lone wolf in?
    He said on facebook that he's passing cos it'd be $170 exc postage. The comments on the post were in agreement too (and so am I).

Yeah, mate, I'm a bit bewildered at the price of Lonewolf... I'm not getting them in, there's no one willing to get them in at that price. I don't know where they get that figure from but it's a bit rich to put it shortly.

Is this supposed to be a feedback poll like the others?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Is this supposed to be a feedback poll like the others?
    Yeah no feedback poll here? Well anyway just got the MP24 Exhaust from them. Ordered it on their facebook page and they got me in for the additional orders. They posted it wednesday and got it friday...nice

Overall good communication with these guys