Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    You should check out NY when they put out Pre-Orders for in-demand items - eg. Macross - see the price go up by 100 - 300%.

Unless I really have to I don't buy from them any more just wait until it is cheaper elsewhere.
    I did, I am a Macross collector and so is Gundam, sadly Tamashii web items are limited to NY and Anime Export which isn't much better.

Like said, things like G2 bumblebee is good to order now and not later. This is the only store that I do love and hate the most as they are not consistent with price and are basically greedy.

Smile Very happy with first NY order

I have a heap of pre-orders with NY but just received my first order today - MP Exhaust and Star Saber. I'm extremely happy with how they'very packed it, plenty of bubble wrap and cardboard. Highly recommend this seller.

two sides of it, my mp magnus was found seal broken, toy box slightly dented.

I am not a box collector but I can see some people would be fuming if this happened to them.

I like them for pre-order, but their shipping for Tracks for once stopped me from ordering from them.

So impressed with these guy. My exhaust came with no paper work. Let NY know, they contacted TT on my behalf then ems shipped me the paper work! Best online service ever!

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    So impressed with these guy. My exhaust came with no paper work. Let NY know, they contacted TT on my behalf then ems shipped me the paper work! Best online service ever!
    have to check mine.

Anyone knows which shipping method to choose for MPs? Or is it safer to go for EMS? Willing to wait if it is cheap

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My Mp magnus had a huge hole in the box.

They refused to help, didnt even reply me after they sent their first response to me.

Admittedly im supposed to sign a damaged goods form but girl at work took delivery. I've ordered numerous times from them and a discount or some store credit would have been nice.

Will not order from them again.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Anyone knows which shipping method to choose for MPs? Or is it safer to go for EMS? Willing to wait if it is cheap
    If you do not care about the box, you can go cheapest with Eco.
    Mind you, do not scream and shout if its lost.

I have been using eco for most of my purchase to my locker and have 0 issues. Other than small dent to my Magnus mp box. I get what I paid for.
    I am not a box collector so, I don't care too much about being MISB.

I would not recommend them if you are after MISB.

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    My Mp magnus had a huge hole in the box.

They refused to help, didnt even reply me after they sent their first response to me.

Admittedly im supposed to sign a damaged goods form but girl at work took delivery. I've ordered numerous times from them and a discount or some store credit would have been nice.

Will not order from them again.
    They are cheap for what they are, so I was prepared for such stuff. For me, as long as nothing is broken, I am happy to order from them.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    They are cheap for what they are, so I was prepared for such stuff. For me, as long as nothing is broken, I am happy to order from them.
    My biggest issue was it wasnt packed properly. If the box was filled with packing peanuts like it shows they do on the website the damage might have been mitigated.

Mine had two sheets of paper and 1 sheet of bubblee wrap around around the mp itself. It was basically loose inside the box.

For small MP's they have snug boxes but not for bigger ones.