Thread: Who Wants Art?

Default Who Wants Art?

Anyone want the original and coloured versions of PCC mini-con Chopster and Armada Megatron that I did as a lark for the "Do the PCC minicons count" thread?

Mailed out flat and yours to frame! For FREE!

BTW I am interested in taking some comissions (Not free.) PM if interested

I couldn't find any pics of what you are talking about in the ''Do PCC minicons count' thread, maybe I missed it though.

I would update your post with a link to the art or at least the thread you are talking about. Chopster in your sig looks cool.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I've had issues with trying to post art on this thread. Here's the link to my flickr photostream so you can see the finished art.

It has been raised that I am not clear in my intentions to seek comissions.

I am happy to do comissions that do not breach copyright of Hasbro or another company etc Disney, DC, Marvel etc.

If you would like me to draw a generic giant robot that happens to change into something or join with something to become something bigger PM me.

Posting of artwork here won't breach copyright. Even giving it away free is fine, as you aren't profiteering from it.

I encourage people to express their artistic sides, and post them up here for others to admire. (your artwork looks nice)

We just don't get enough artwork posted here.
    Collections and photo-comics are great to look at, but the time spent to create drawn artwork can give us some amazing images to gaze at.

I want to see more of people's artistic perceptions of characters, so don't feel restrained or hesitant in posting up whatever you want.

If Hasbro has a problem with it, let me worry about it.