Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: FansProject's Crossfire Bruticus - Extensive Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Oh man!!! Ive looked everywhere for that kit, because the only time Ive seen it was like at TRU last year, before I started collecting!!

Which Kmarts are you frequenting? Id like to know so I can sc..p get another one yeah... Im bitter about paying so much for one already. Yes I hate Ebay even more now.

Thanks for the info though.
    Outer West areas, Blacktown, Castle Hill, Parramatta, Rooty Hill. Usually I guess because stock reaches these stores late so they still have some on the shelves by the time Sydney city areas stores are already sold out of the figures....its a bit of a hit and miss still, have you tried Uncle Pete's branches as well?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I can verify that David Jones, Myer, K-Mart, Target, and TRU at Parramatta Westfields don't have any Bruticus Maximus sets anymore. Checked last week.

So its early August now, wheres my crossfire kits!!!!!. lol..not sure if this has been brought up before, but if you are not to worried about the colour of the two left over limbs from universe/rotf bruticus, all you would have to do is find an energon barracade and get the crossfire kits and you would have your self a fansproject bruticus! im sure someone would be willing to part with the aborted limbs

Quote Originally Posted by SamLoi888 View Post
    Haha...nah....
    That means it's even more. $126.37 and then the 50 for the original figures brings it to $176.37 AUD
    Oh, sorry dude I assumed that you already owned the Bruticus Maximus set, my bad.
    It would indeed be up that way if you still had to get the base set, so I can see why that would put people in the same situation off, the scalped prices the base set is going for now is insane!.
    But for those who have the Energon/Universe 2.0/ROTF Bruticus Maximus sets who were previously sitting on the fence, I hope the details have helped anyway.