Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Fansproject XF03!

There was a time when Ebay was flooded with Classics Devastators from the US.

The Energon Devastator is close enough for a future upgrade set, especially if you replace the 2 non green limbs.

I've made my guess, and am sticking to it, until further information is received. At the moment we have the mysterious coming soon box in the instructions, but other than that bupkiss.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    There was a time when Ebay was flooded with Classics Devastators from the US.
    Yea they did flood it, and I missed it because I didn't know about them back then Now there are few that are on the expensive side.

I expect to be ignored again, but:

Quote Originally Posted by Venksta
    Yeah, I learned what Xfire 3 is going to be, at the moment, last week from my friend. And its definitely not Devastator related. Originally, it was going to be a zoo-themed combiner, but it got scrapped in favor of something cooler.
    Venskta has been reliable and knowledgeable so far, so no need to get all exciting and hopeful for a Devastator upgrade set that will most likely not happen.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    I expect to be ignored again, but:

Venskta has been reliable and knowledgeable so far, so no need to get all exciting and hopeful for a Devastator upgrade set that will most likely not happen.
    Yeah, Glacier bot. Although not TF related, I may get it depending on price and overall design.