Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FansProject's Shadow Scyther - Not SG Rodimus

More pictures and even already available for preorder at TFSource and RobotKingdom and damn expensive. I think I may miss it.

You know what is strange? The fact that there is a preorder for this set before the normal set. And also one thing we haven't seen with the normal set so far is the Wing Extensions.

It says that he comes with a new "evil face" (Probably a Mirror Universe Spock goatee or a skull face) and a chain sword. The chain sword is probably like the ones the W40k marines use.

Edit: after having a good look at the pic, I realized that the chain sword actually assembles with the pole to form the scythe. It's still cool though as you have a choice of 'evil' weaponry.

It is pretty cool.

Now I wonder, because this one comes with wing extenders, does that mean that the normal edition come with it?

^sure looks like it doesn't it?

They should sell the 'bonus parts' separately. I would totally buy it as it would make an excellent accessory for other TFs.

RK has sold out - any other comparable place to buy this from?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    RK has sold out - any other comparable place to buy this from?
    They still had 8 left, I just broke down and got one.

QUICK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    You know what is strange? The fact that there is a preorder for this set before the normal set. And also one thing we haven't seen with the normal set so far is the Wing Extensions.
    I too found that odd. But it is for sure truly kick ass! and yes, i must have one. Goodbye my short lived savings.

I share similar reasons to Jay for not getting it. I think the concept is awesome but I have no desire to get it. Although I do like the mirror universe concept but I do not like it enough to buy exclusive toys/repaints. This 'Not SG Rodimus' is a completely made up character that requires a core toy which I don't own nor plan to get in the future due to lack of interest so it's a no.

I will only get the Protector release. I find it odd that this Scyther repaint went on pre-order before Protector. Perhaps Protector will end up being a repaint of Scyther?

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    They still had 8 left, I just broke down and got one.

QUICK!!!
    yeah i just checked again, and it was accepting more orders so i bought it and the 3 pack of cyclonus, hot rod and galvatron.

I'm gonna repaint the hot rod to go with shadow scyther