Thread: Possible 3rd Party Omega Supreme

Default Possible 3rd Party Omega Supreme

It's just a teaser silhouette from MGS toys apparently, but interesting even so. It's taken long enough for a 3P company to pick him up.

Source

IF it happens, awesome

I don't believe it until I see a solid prototype. That silhouette doesn't even look like a toy design and more like something they slapped together to get people's attention.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I don't believe it until I see a solid prototype. That silhouette doesn't even look like a toy design and more like something they slapped together to get people's attention.
    Agreed. Hence my rather large 'IF'.

The rocket mode looks awfully similar to this custom from TFW

And the base mode down the bottom left corner looks the same as another custom I have seen somewhere. But I cant find any photos of it atm.

Edit: Found them, This one was made by Frenzyrumble. Look at the base mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

Edit: Found them, This one was made by Frenzyrumble. Look at the base mode...
    Without a doubt that is indeed the base mode.

I guess that pretty much puts this in the 'dismiss' pile as they are clearly attention grabbing before they actually have anything. None of the main TF sites have posted this in their news sections so it seems that they may also be sick of all these 'silhouette but no show' announcements that never manifest into anything.

Too bad as a good modernized Omega Supreme would have been awesome.

Cool... he comes with a pair of 3rd party binoculars
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

The main body silhouette is the diamond select statue of omega supreme it really is a shame.

If ever there is 3P that would make an Omega homge - I really would prefer the new IDW Omega supreme look - just the base alone is wow - that arch entryway so impoing and architecturally beautiful to look at... but yeah until then Im using Energon OMega Supreme as a stand in... hopefully if Hasbro (pffft ,yeah right) does make one it's not just a recolour of the E. OMega... A new mold for him would be Awesome as. then they could recoulour for OMega sentiels - Army building wohooooo!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]