Thread: G1 Grimlock 2016 Christmas Ornament from Hallmark

Megatran Guest

Default G1 Grimlock 2016 Christmas Ornament from Hallmark

In keeping with previous releases of Transformers ornaments, Hallmark has released G1 Grimlock 2016 Christmas ornament. Source: Seibertron.com

Some threads of previous Hallmark Christmas ornaments are listed below:
    G1 Optimus Prime (2014) courtesy of Ultra Mackness. The price has sky-rocketed to US$69
    G1 Megatron (2015) courtesy of Ultra Mackness.
    Last edited by Megatran; 16th July 2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Added correct link.

I saw at Target today, a big Hallmark ornament display near the registers, with some family and scifi ornaments on the pegs. It didn't have any Transformers ones, but several pegs were empty, so keep an eye out for this (red) merchandise display to see if this year's Transformers ornament (Grimlock) actually made it out here. (and post up a sighting of course)

Megatran Guest

Previous years had Star Wars ornaments on the Hallmark mobile stand at Target. But no Transformers that I could see. Don't like the chances this year either.

Sadly I've never seen a transformers one on the shelves here

I've ordered him from the states and he is due to arrive next week. I can't wait to see what he looks like in hand as I've always been a fan/collector of Hallmark ornaments.

I really hope he is one of the figures Target import to Oz. I've never understood the logic behind which figures they import... In previous years often lots of the boring stuff hits Aussie shelves but the cooler ornaments (from Disney at least) don't make it.

I think you'll like him for sure Bladestorm. Mine came in about a month ago and the ornament itself is a magnificent representation of Grimlock in Dino mode, hitting the mark as well as the Prime ornament did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I think you'll like him for sure Bladestorm. Mine came in about a month ago and the ornament itself is a magnificent representation of Grimlock in Dino mode, hitting the mark as well as the Prime ornament did.
    You're right Ultra Mack. He's fabulous! My son (Grimlock is his #1 favourite Transformer) absolutely loves him.

Put side by side with MP Grimlock he is way too cute.

Can't wait to put him on our tree this year.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Previous years had Star Wars ornaments on the Hallmark mobile stand at Target. But no Transformers that I could see. Don't like the chances this year either.
    Looks like no Transformers (again) this year at Target.

The Hallmark stand did have 2016 Star Wars Christmas ornaments though.
    + Imperial Stormtrooper helmet $25
    + Han Solo (The Force Awakens) $20
    + T-70 X-Wing Fighter (The Force Awakens) $30
    + Darth Vader & Princess Leia ( A New Hope) $30

Not too late to order Grims online if you courier. What says the birth of Christ better than a robotic t-Rex?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

How does this little fella scale with the WST Dinobots? Some pic comparisons would be awesome.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]