Page 942 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 922932937938939940941942943944945946947952962 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Honestly, more like Bayformers.
    Better yet -- プリテンダァァ~!

Another question. For those of you that got hands on with the POTP toys at the event. Is the Orion Pax part of Evolution Optimus Prime any good? I might pick him up just to have a figure of G1 Orion Pax if he is OK.

Yes. He is very, VERY excellent. I'd like to get this toy, but I'm not interested in the rest of Optimus Prime and I can't justify purchasing a Leader Class figure just for the Voyager-sized core figure. If it gets discounted towards a Voyager price later then I might consider it. But yes, POTP Orion Pax is just damn awesome.

Anyone know what that spring loaded mechanism in the Voyager TR toys is for?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The thing around the neck/head bits? They just form a pretty useless thing around the head. Astotrain's looks like his G1 landing gear shoulder things, so there's some use in that one if you want it.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

They're earmuffs in case any of them are having a conversation with Loudmouth^Siren.
    I actually never thought about it before, but I suppose it's to make the heads look bigger on these larger bodies. Similar to how G1 Scorponok has a helmet so that he doesn't have a microscopic head with just Zarak, and similarly how Fortress Maximus' head is actually Cerebros, cos Spike would be practically invisible. Doesn't quite work though.

Ok, I'll take that as a nobody knows for certain.

It's not like their heads actually look too small without them though.

Another question. Just checking before I go looking through storage bins. Is the Thrilling 30 Legends Cliffjumper the same size as the current Legends size class figures?

Just thinking of swapping Classics CJ for that one so I have all the "Minibots" on display. I think I might have one in storage, but not sure where.

Another question. Just checking before I go looking through storage bins. Is the Thrilling 30 Legends Cliffjumper the same size as the current Legends size class figures?

Just thinking of swapping Classics CJ for that one so I have all the "Minibots" on display. I think I might have one in storage, but not sure where.
    Yes they are relatively the same size (height is at least). The head is a decent bit smaller than the newest TR Bumblebee, but that is more due to the proportions of the figure.

We might get a new one down the line, given the melting pot of rumours from various sources, but the mould is a great fit and currently sits with my minibots.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

it is to make the heads look larger on the larger figure. The same reason the ones without it have a helmet/face shield and the leaders all have helmets. I'm pretty sure that was stated at one of the last botcons. I agree that in most cases, it looks better without it, and I also feel it limits the head articulation severely. not the best gimmick adjustment.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)