Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Electronic Music Appreciation Thread

and done
    ill make sure you get the points

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    go see zomboy?

skism, zomboy and TC are here tmoz night and im going to rip the venue a new ass :P

if your looking for some new music, ive been listening to a heap of oldschool dub, distance is the main one
    Made the mistake of thinking I could get tix at the door. Arrived at just after 10 and the line was astronomically long, needless to say it was sold out. :/

Haven't made the same mistake with the god that is Clark though, there's no way in hell I'm missing that at the end of the month. *clings onto tix with all his might*

Have a good night lads, wish I was there with yaz!

Finally bought all of Feed Me's releases...In wav format no less. RIP neighbours, you had it good for a while.

dont worry
    zomboy was average

skism droppped a hell of a lot of popular mainstream dubstep, but also offered up a lot of his own productions, and my fav : Power

TC was mental. Guy is an absolute freak. He played the best d&b set ive ever heard

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Finally bought all of Feed Me's releases...In wav format no less. RIP neighbours, you had it good for a while.
    these are relatively new neighbours too ey. oh well. goodbye community spirit , hello early morning evils

dont worry
    zomboy was average

skism droppped a hell of a lot of popular mainstream dubstep, but also offered up a lot of his own productions, and my fav : Power

TC was mental. Guy is an absolute freak. He played the best d&b set ive ever heard
    Still sounds like a pretty sweet night! Don't mind a bit of the ol' d&b so I'll have to check out some TC sets. How's the head this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    these are relatively new neighbours too ey. oh well. goodbye community spirit , hello early morning evils
    Haha, it was more a figure of speech mate. I'm not really that mean. Most of the time I use my headphones, occasionally I'll blast my JBL 2325's.

Figure has put his latest track The Brink up for free, grab it here lads.

considdering creamfields to see figure, downlink, dr warewolf and others who i forget
    idk if its work the 130 odd tho........

few weeks away is metrik, which will go off, loving my d&b lately

considdering creamfields to see figure, downlink, dr warewolf and others who i forget
    idk if its work the 130 odd tho........

few weeks away is metrik, which will go off, loving my d&b lately
    I saw a huge banner for Creamfields last night, Figure wasn't even mentioned on the list of attending artists. Ah well, he'll make his presence known when his monster bass tracks blow everyone into the Perth river.

Gonna pick up a couple of these (one for work, one for the general purpose PC at home) when I next get paid, om nom nom

thats awesome, little usb amp

this is my new toy

Woah, now that is cool! Is something like that all you need to start DJ'ing Blackie? Is it powered by USB? Does it come with Traktor? I need to know more!