Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TF: The Movie - 30th Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    That would be an awesome story line, with Rattrap and Waspinator being sucked into the future to preserve the timeline
    I might write it up as a creative thing. I'm thinking Unicron from the future grabs hold of BW Megatron post-BM, and upgrades him into Galvatron instead, then sends him back in time...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    She would be my #1 pick, too.
    Ditto, give me a Tarantulas too!

Tying Combiner Wars & a nod to the Beast Wars 30th Anniversary could surely work really; You've got all the Beastial G1 bots/cons who're combiners, you've got Tripredacus/Tripledacus & Magnaboss/II from Beast Wars - Hell, I think Magmatron could be a really interesting story element & player too!

I don't want to get my hopes up though, at least a modern BW Megatron - Surely everyone would be up for that Voyager toy, wouldn't they?
    (The answer is: "Yeeeess" )

Default Misc Merchandise

I've got a 20th Anniversay cd of the soundtrack, as well as 3 different versions of the movie on DVD and one on blu-ray (sad fragger I am ).

I reckon we might see the movie and soundtrack re-released again for the upcoming anniversary, as well as some of the posters.

I want more Armada/Energon/Cybertron characters in IDW releases. Maybe a rerelease of Primus, but mainly I'm talking about Hot Shot, Red Alert etc

Quote Originally Posted by Zechariah View Post
    I am thinking with it being an anniversary and after pondering all the opinions of other fans that it would be fitting to have our very first official QUINTESSONS. Really any new character molds of ones done and ones never attempted but it would be great to actually see the Dinobots voyager size and of course Unicron. The focus is always in general on the fact it can transform, but I would personally like to see a MOTU style Unicron head upper torso playset that accommodates figurines in a micro machines type line as we will always have transformers that transform.
    Just a wild fantasy in which I see has potential taking into consideration the amount of times movie is re-released
    We did have an official Alpha Quintesson toy - but na, no G1 based ones