Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rid minicons

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

What do people think about the minicon update (app) and that thesevwill be the next minicons to roll out?

What elsecwould you like to see in a minicon

The 2016 Minicons turning into other weapons (instead of just discs and torpedos) is basically copying the Japanese Arms Microns Microns, who would turn into various weapons for the bigger bots to use. And instead of having the Micron/Minicon being parts on a sprue, the Hasbro Minicons only have the armour parts on a sprue.

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    What do people think about the minicon update (app) and that thesevwill be the next minicons to roll out?

What elsecwould you like to see in a minicon
    Yeah I just noticed that last night. Although I haven't played for months so I've forgotten all the mechanics.

I've only tried the chainsaw guy, and he's kinda useless haha. The designs are cute but some of the models look really rushed.

I guess this means we'll be seeing more minicons in the next season of the cartoon.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

The new hurricanes toys look ok, different designs which keep it interesting.
    Obviously, there are a limited number of designs per tribe.

And is it my imagination that swelter is a repaint of divebomb?
    Must admit that the blue slipstream does look good

Swelter is a torpedo (according to the game app), so could be a redeco or a remould and transforms the same. Many of the new ones revealed on the App are redecos of older ones or of each other.

From what I can see on the Apps update, in addition to the discs and torpedos of the 2015 Minicons, we now also have spheres/balls (the bulk of the new ones), a chainsaw, a fist, a gun, and a weird looking paddle.
    I've been taking screenshots of them (it takes a while, as you need to play new missions each time you want to select a new character), and will post up some photos in the game app update news topic.

Has wave 2 (ratbat and company) been released anywhere in australia yet, im in wollongong area.

I haven't seen any sightings posted yet.

BBTS and Amazon American both have/had them in stock as of last week, as mine just arrived today.

Was it more expensive (incl shipping) than just getting them here

BBTS is US$22 for the set of four, while Amazon was about US$6 each.
    Depending on exchange rate and shipping, it wouldn't be cheaper than buying them from here at AU$9-10 each... but I just couldn't wait or hope that they show up here, and I was doing an Amazon order, so they didn't add much to the overall shipping.

Just had a look at bbts postage, nasty, especially for a small order, I'll look around