Thread: Cyberverse cartoon Season 2 screening in Australia from August

Default Cyberverse cartoon Season 2 screening in Australia from August

The second season of the Cyberverse cartoon started on Foxtel's Cartoon Network last weekend, but I only found out about it during the week.
    But that's okay if you have free-to-air channel 9Go, as it is also starting up on there this Sunday (September 1st).... which is similar to last year with Season 1, with the cartoon showing on free-to-air within a week or two of it being on Pay TV.

The Foxtel details - 2 episodes on Saturdays and on Sundays at 6pm, which is four episodes per week. (at this time, it looks like Australia could be the first country to see most of these episodes)

Channel 9Go (99 or 93) details - 2 episodes on Sundays at 1pm.

(NOTE - each episode is 11 minutes, so two episodes fill a 30 minute timeslot on TV)

There could be repeats in the same week, or straight after the season has been completed. (not sure how many episodes are in Season 2 at this stage)

Last edited by griffin; 31st August 2019 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

But that's okay if you have free-to-air channel 99, as it is also starting up on there this Sunday (September 1st).... which is similar to last year with Season 1, with the cartoon showing on free-to-air within a week or two of it being on Pay TV.
    My TV doesn't have Channel 99 but Google tells me it 9Go (which on my TV is at 93 - it's at both numbers)

Just wondering if you could you use the channel names rather than the numbers in news postings? The names are more meaningful/memorable in these days of 30 or so free-to-air channels.

Cheers for the heads up, my son has been really looking forward to it.

I’m interested to see what happens with a more expansive cast rather than most episodes being Slipstream hunting Windblade and Bee

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    My TV doesn't have Channel 99 but Google tells me it 9Go (which on my TV is at 93 - it's at both numbers)

Just wondering if you could you use the channel names rather than the numbers in news postings? The names are more meaningful/memorable in these days of 30 or so free-to-air channels.
    You should be able to stream it on the 9now app.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

Fixed... I noted both name and number, for those who may only know one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    You should be able to stream it on the 9now app.
    I remembered that from the first season, but didn't mention it yet in case they don't have it on there this time. Is the 9now app and website streaming free, or does it have a fee?

It's free and I just downloaded and installed the cartoon network app for the Australasian region and the 1st season of Cyberverse is available but you need to login using your tv provider e.g. Foxtel

No sign of 2nd season on either app, yet.
    Last edited by SMHFConvoy; 1st September 2019 at 11:11 AM.

It’s on at 2pm today

I came on here this morning to mention it as I only just saw it on the TV guide (which would have annoyed me if I had missed it and saw tomorrow's episodes which wouldn't have made as much sense).
    The board was down, so I was only able to post it on facebook and tweet it out....

Transformers Cyberverse Cartoon Season 2 for free-to-air Channel 9-Go - continues today (Saturday 7th SEPT) at 2pm and tomorrow (Sunday 8th SEPT) 1pm. It might mean both days from now on, but it was only on one day last weekend.
    (Cartoon Network should still be playing both days as well)
    -
    And for anyone wanting to check out the old episodes of the Rescue Bots cartoon, it is on weekdays on the same channel at 7am. Hopefully they get the new Academy series soon too, as it was released in America over 6 months ago.

I just realised that tomorrow will have the final two episodes of Season 2 on channel 9Go... which is over so fast, at just 5 weeks (and now we have to wait another 12 months for the next season.
    It's bad enough that the episodes are only 11 minutes long, which chews up two episodes at a time, but having it playing two days a week meant getting four episodes per week, and 18 episodes don't last very long at that rate.

And it was a lot more interesting than season 1, with a lot more happening over this season... with the drawback being the half-sized episodes restricting how much story they can tell per episode.

Seasons 1 and 2 of Cyberverse are now available on Australian Netflix.

Netflix still only has the first season of the other recent cartoons (Prime, RID and Rescue Bots) for some reason...