Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4141920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Don't forget to get the Victory Saber and Deathsaurus set... (now you might really lose sleep).

Pleasure meeting up!

The MT-3 and MT-9 were really really good deals. So glad you got them.

Here are some of my stuff, back from Singapore... (includes all my '84 pre-rub figures; left their boxes in SG though).

Good god HD.......when you talked about your stuff from Singapore, I didnt know it was that many

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Words cannot express how completely full of win this guy is...Such a fantastic toy!

So you don't have any issues of the toes flipping in too easily or vehicle being too low (and thus the undercarriage scraps as the car rolls) during toy play?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    My purchases , thanks to Mr Skyshadow, have arrived along with two cetain mini tapes to complete my NOT takara Dinocassettes (I wont post them here as they're not official products heheheh)

Botcon Weirdwolf ( yay! now, we only need a modernized Skullcruncher figure of some sort and the Headmaster - no more trio will be complete!)
    and the few parts provided to almost complete my second G1 Pretender Vroom - just need that ever expensive little inner gun now and I shall have 2 Vrooms, ......vroom vroom!! heheheh

*snip*
    Oh wow!
    A massive congratulations here Liege, Iread how hard it is to get a hold of 1 complete Vroom in good nic; to be so close to having 2 mate is amazing, as is that Botcon Weirdwolf you've got dude as that is a figure I'd love to eventually add to my own Classicsverse collection someday.

How well does the mold sit alongside others from the Classicsverse dude?, does he stand out or fit in?

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    Received a nice minty G1 reissue Rodimus from Burn today. Me likey very much & he can hang with his grumpy mate Kup.
    Congratulations Prowl, I only need that bugger of a yellow wing piece and my own would be complete; how's the old grump getting along now with his long lost pal?

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    got these today.
    I thought the pic of fort max was interesting. looks like the waist guns slide in and out, rather than around??? plus some paint differences.
    Ooh!
    Very sweet acquisitions indeed Geiger, no small feat finding those figures in such amazing condition - I love the main Decepticon Headmasters trio from the Japanese cartoon of the same name; they all look deliciously crisp though dude!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Came back from holidays to find Igear's not-Seaspray and not-Huffer in the mail.

And finally found a Shockwave cyberverse set.
    Congrats Snakey.
    Apart from the rather annoyingly hard to reach heads of the pair, iGear actually did rather well with them wouldn't you agree?
    Glad to hear you've been able to get a hold of the Shockwave playset too dude, sounds like he's been a bit of a pain for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Finally received the missing parts so these can now enter my collection!

*snip*

A thanks for newAusbot for these.
    Extremely glad to hear they've arrived Kup.
    Congratulations too man as that pair are quite awesome figures for differing reason; Powered Convoy for his history and Pyro for his rarity and fragility - Not to mention both have rather cool colour schemes!

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Bullhorn from a TFW2005 seller, Animated Arcee from Tropisetron and my new Asus TRANSFORMER PRIME tablet

*snip*

The camera was bought a month or so ago and the PSP game was picked up today.
    A nice haul indeed Valkyrie!
    Out of curiosity though dude, isn't Hasbro supposedly suing Asus over trademark infringement with regards to the terms 'Transformer' and 'Optimus' for obvious reasons? - I'd of thought there'd been an embargo or something?
    Regardless, what do you think of it dude as I wouldn't mind getting one myself down the track?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Waiting on delivery of all 6 bots that form Hercules, also TF Prime voyager OP and Bulkhead. Now I'm broke but it's so worth it!
    Damn AJ!
    That is going to be one seriously awesome haul mate, I can't wait for the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Takara C-8 Tigatron arrrived in immaculate condition. Ebay listing mentioned minor yellowing, but it is almost non-existant.

Paid less than $30 before shipping so very happy with it. Now my US BW show cast is complete!
    Hazaa for Trunks!
    A big congratulations dude on completing your show-cast collection and with such an exquisite version of the particular figure, for such an amazing price!

You have to take some pics now mate!

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    These two complete my MISB/MOSC Classic Stunticons

*snip*
    Ooh wow!
    Yet another massive congratulations is in order - bloody well done Loopy!
    So do you now have a MOSC/MISB example of every variant/release of the Stunticons dude?
    (It would seem like it )

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    Picked up a $12 RtS Wreck-Gar From Cheap as Chips today to replace my broken one.
    Oh dude, now that is just cruel and yet very cool!
    Congrats dude, you've also inadvertently aggravated a whole host of US collectors too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    *snip*

Targetmaster Blurr
    Quickswitch
    Punch/Counterpunch
    Sunstreaker

*snip*

some great pieces....
    Oh wow Sharky!
    Those look just stunning mate, just stunning! - Sunstreaker and Punch/Counter-Punch look delicious, so too Targetmaster Blurr!

Quickswitch really does feel like he's missing something to me, I know there's quite a bit of speculation that he was originally intended to be a six-changing headmaster (Which would've been obscenely cool! ) but I don't know... I can't quite put my finger on it but congrats on getting such a pristine example of him man - When are we going to see some new collection pics eh?

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    pretty good haul this month with some rare japenese tf's,some mosc beast wars,universe,misb and mosc G1 tf's,the last of the cyberverse base's the target only cyberglyh's and a few other's like rotf,RID,and so on.I'll post pic's later when the wifey put's the camera program on her new laptop.
    Whoa!
    That sounds like a huge haul Irondude, I look forward to your piccies mate as I'm quite curious to see what you've picked up!
    Congrats on the large amount of finds though man.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Picked these up over the last 2 days. January's turning out better then expected. Thanks to Doubledealer for Catilla.. . . I know. Sideswipes in Inferno's box??? but came with the small poster/catalog I've never seen.
    Again with color variations .(cyclonus with a complete silver head and bruticus with no head at all!..(just onslaughts))
    Awwwwww-laaaargh!
    Man, bloody well done with that Bludgeon!, not to mention all the others too!
    Some damn fine acquisitions there with Sideswipe and Smokescreen dude, Catilla is rather cool too, Megatron though - Just awesome-sauce!

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    United Thunderwing, Prime FE Vehicon and Starscream.
    United Unicron isn't out yet, I already have the Rodimus Prime and Warpath molds (cheers Goki!), and even if the Odieverse didn't already have a Megatron United Megs looks a bit garish for my tastes.
    Congrats on getting a hold of the FE figures Odey, they're going to be in silly amounts of demand now that the US won't be getting them at all/any more.
    I'm not liking either of the upcoming United Megatrons myself, is Deluxe Unicron as anticipated as what I've read/heard would seem to suggest though?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Finally got the last Cyberverse figs Im after ... Sentinel Prime and Ironhide.
    Im really enjoying this Cyberverse Ironhide figure it's got a complex transformation for such a tiny figure... they really have gone a long way in engineering the little dudes transformations from what it was from the first legions version ( which is G1ish in simplicity)... Looking forward to more Cyberverse figures and Playsets!

*snip*
    That is an awesome shot Liege, you've likely made the TakTom engineers very proud should they see it dude - that's exactly how they envisioned that line/scale of figures been utilised!
    Ironhide certainly stands out though, he seems quite big for his class.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Thanks to Verno I have TM2 TigerHawk and Cybershark.

I loved Cybershark when i was younger but during amove lost a few of his parts. Now he's complete again! And With Tigerhawk TM Airrazor can take to the skies with her long lost love and we can all pretend Beast Machines never happened.
    Very glad to hear they've arrived safely in your hands TB!
    Tigerhawk is 10 shades of awesome and Cybershark is really cool too IMO with his gnarly grin and head shooting gimmick, my own has a little issue with balance though - I think he needs slightly larger/longer heel spurs, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    This one is embarassing.

I thought I was complete with Robot Heroes. I was going through them the other night with Arcee, and realised that I couldn't see Blaster or Thrust.

I don't know if I do own them, or somehow missed them?
    So either way, I bought another set, which arrived today.

So now I have peace at mind.
    Seriously. Once I noticed, it bugged the hell out of me.
    Isn't it annoying when you've thoughts for ages that you've got something complete or a collection is complete and you start to find holes?
    Congrats on filling said hole though dude, hopefully that's the last unexpected gap eh?

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    .Just come back from a night out with HD walking the shops of Hong Kong. Man it has been an eye opener on how busy it is at night.

*snip*

I was lucky to pick up a few items such as a MISB Takara Armada Thundercracker from one shop then went down a floor to another one which I bought a PE-09 Ninja. Over to another district was some more smaller shops and HD spotted two MISB Return of Convoy MT-3 and MT-9.
    Couldn't of had a better guide I reckon , congratulations on the finds dude - I imagine they were very much worth the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Here are some of my stuff, back from Singapore... (includes all my '84 pre-rub figures; left their boxes in SG though).

*snip*
    Holy crap HD!
    Congratulations on the E-Hobby figures dude, but would that photo now suggest that your collections are 1 step closer to being all in the one place?

I know that Artfire also holds some special regards for you dude, what I read on your Blog is just awesome - A very good mate indeed I'd say.
    For Pre-Rubs, they look incredibly immaculate HD, you've done exceptionally well to keep them in such condition - Why did you decide to move them over from SG?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    These just arrived in the post

*snip*

Generations Sky Shadow
    Generations Junkheap
    Argh!
    I really need to organise getting a hold of that pair, too many things coming up in the immediate future though ; congratulations BigPenney!

Words cannot express how completely full of win this guy is...Such a fantastic toy!
    *snip*
    Oh man,
    A huge congratulations DD on acquiring that awesomely cool figure, I reckon I've got a good idea how much you've been looking forward to his arrival - Good on you mate.

I wonder how many pages this is going to span...

Today's acquisitions were technically made on Sunday and Yesterday, but regardless:

I found the below at my local Flee Markets on Sunday; I couldn't believe my luck as one never finds TFs there any more, let alone this many and this good of a condition!
    All up the lot cost me $28, $12.50 each for Armada Overload and RID Optimus Prime (Super Fire Convoy in the Hurstyverse ) and $3 for the rest!

G2 Hooligan is courtesy of eBay AU Seller: Gus-Guns; a top bloke/seller that I've bought from on a number of occasions and as per his norm, this figure is in awesome condition!

Oh...
    And someone/something else arrived yesterday, my most holy of Beast Wars Grails - See here for more thoughts/pics.

Thought I'd slip these in jan's stuff too. just in the nick of time....Obviously endorphins running high`

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Congrats on getting a hold of the FE figures Odey, they're going to be in silly amounts of demand now that the US won't be getting them at all/any more.
    I'm not liking either of the upcoming United Megatrons myself, is Deluxe Unicron as anticipated as what I've read/heard would seem to suggest though?
    Damn that's a long post and hefty haul. Nice.

FE stuff still isn't too hard to find over here, if my job allowed it I'd be buying them up and selling them on and maybe rubbing some of the more whiny Americans' noses in it.. As it is the contract says no.

Honestly, I gots no idea if Unicron is a high-demand figure or not. I'd have thought not what with the G1-y planet one they released not too far back but if you've got word on the ground/net otherwise I'd go with that over my flu-ridden ignorance.

Talking

Absolutely. The only thing missing is another handgun. Good thing I've got 4 coming. These Prime toys have totally reinvigorated my interest for TFs. Last year was pretty sparse but there's a lot to be excited about!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

*snipity*

Oh wow Sharky!
    Those look just stunning mate, just stunning! - Sunstreaker and Punch/Counter-Punch look delicious, so too Targetmaster Blurr!

Quickswitch really does feel like he's missing something to me, I know there's quite a bit of speculation that he was originally intended to be a six-changing headmaster (Which would've been obscenely cool! ) but I don't know... I can't quite put my finger on it but congrats on getting such a pristine example of him man - When are we going to see some new collection pics eh?

*snip*

*SNIP**
    some very very good grabbings (and Bargains) there yourself mr Hursty..

yeah the sunstreaker was a great pick up the rest is just a bonus.. qwickswitch does look like he should of been a headmaster the head and chest appear to ressemble this make up..

as for the collection it is scattered all over the place at the moment.. it isnt in any shape for pics. i had to put off the cabinets delivery as the front yard is quite dangerous for individuals carrying 2m glass cabinets. at least until i get the driveway concreted.....

so for the time being you will have to imagine lots of toys on shelves (instead of in boxes)

i cant wait to get them all out.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Damn that's a long post and hefty haul. Nice.

FE stuff still isn't too hard to find over here, if my job allowed it I'd be buying them up and selling them on and maybe rubbing some of the more whiny Americans' noses in it.. As it is the contract says no.

Honestly, I gots no idea if Unicron is a high-demand figure or not. I'd have thought not what with the G1-y planet one they released not too far back but if you've got word on the ground/net otherwise I'd go with that over my flu-ridden ignorance.
    Same thing in HK, there is plenty of FE stock and the Hasbro stuff is going for about $130HKD while the Takara stuff is around $190HKD.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Oh...
    And someone/something else arrived yesterday, my most holy of Beast Wars Grails - See here for more thoughts/pics.
    I like how you very casually mention your grail pickup A HUGE congrats Hursty It's a good feeling isn't it
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Oh wow!
    A massive congratulations here Liege, Iread how hard it is to get a hold of 1 complete Vroom in good nic; to be so close to having 2 mate is amazing, as is that Botcon Weirdwolf you've got dude as that is a figure I'd love to eventually add to my own Classicsverse collection someday.

How well does the mold sit alongside others from the Classicsverse dude?, does he stand out or fit in?
    Yeah Vroom is kinda hard for some unknown reason to find nowadays... dunno exactly why is that since his batchmate Crossblades is easy to get ( and has more parts to loose) but yeah good thing HD, kup and me each finally found one for each . Well another one for me but im sure there's more out there, somewhere....

As for Weirdwolf, well, he fits right in surprisingly even though he is brightly yellow which makes him easy to spot, but the recolouring in G1 Weirdwolf's color prolly adds to how well it blends with the rest of the Generations/RTS/Classics figures ( even though as well the mold is from another line) since you kinda "expect that from him .. being weirdwolf I guess mentally I was pre tuned to expect it so he really doesnt stand out... for me, hehehe, if that makes any sense....

Ive yet to get a hold of Botcon Doublepunch as I really like the crazy color plus he was my first ( well only actually) Actionmaster elite figure so I kinda like to have the "updated" version even if it is a reuse of a mold from another line.

CONGRATS on X9 ravage man!!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]