Thread: Does Micromaster Flak have 2 different shades of green?

Default Does Micromaster Flak have 2 different shades of green?

Whilst I was sorting through my Micromasters to put into my collection and which to sell, I came across this oddity.

I have seen the olive green alot, but not the other green before. Was there a running change in colour? I can't seem to find any info on this.

I had one of each colour as well. I have asked the same question previously but I have forgotten the answer so I am no use to you whatsoever.
    Spiderken Away!

i'd say it's a running change. TFWiki has the dark green version & TFUinfo the olive green pictured, yet neither make note of the variations

hmmm. first tme Ive seen that... mine's always been the olive green variety... even the second one is...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Authentic-looking Micromasters were knocked off a lot, particularly in Europe at the time - is there anything about the forest green one that seems less Hasbroish?

Stamps are the same. Though the word "China" is illegible, but it could've been the light I was trying to see it in that caused it. Aside from that and the colour, they are identical in every way. I may have to scrutinise them further.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    hmmm. first tme Ive seen that... mine's always been the olive green variety... even the second one is...
    Same, I've never seen the dark green variety before