Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bombastically brilliant bots bought in August...

Default Bombastically brilliant bots bought in August...

yeah the letter B gets no love in these threads.

A parcel containing these too cute Q Transformers was rescued by the missus from the Melbourne deluge this morning.

Some of these will be replacing the ones the Autobub has borrowed indefinitely

A couple of Tiny Titans made their way into the grocery basket today from Woolies (half price sale). They turned out to be my favorite haiku spouting shark and a Minibus Ambus bug?? Need to read up on that one.

Woo back to back acquisition posts in this thread. August must be a slow month. Either that or my thread title sucks so bad no one wants to post in it!

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    A couple of Tiny Titans made their way into the grocery basket today from Woolies (half price sale). They turned out to be my favorite haiku spouting shark and a Minibus Ambus bug?? Need to read up on that one.

Woo back to back acquisition posts in this thread. August must be a slow month. Either that or my thread title sucks so bad no one wants to post in it!
    Early days, give it time!

A3 must be watching over me, just received all 8 volumes of the Transformers Recognition Guide (including the index)that I hunted down online in July. Had issues #1, #2 & #4 when they first came out but our comic stores in the A.C.T are a maximum of 2 so unless they get multiple copies we Canberrans have to sought our collections elsewhere. Sold them ages ago so really happy I finally have all volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Accidentally posted in July, sir.

"Titans Return Galvatron (did I post this already?).

Takara Legends Galvatron and the Asia exclusive Titans Return Fortress Maximus sword are in transit."

Quote Originally Posted by Ozgardian View Post
    A3 must be watching over me, just received all 8 volumes of the Transformers Recognition Guide (including the index)that I hunted down online in July. Had issues #1, #2 & #4 when they first came out but our comic stores in the A.C.T are a maximum of 2 so unless they get multiple copies we Canberrans have to sought our collections elsewhere. Sold them ages ago so really happy I finally have all volumes.
    Good pick up. Those are the best TF toys guidebooks in English. I'm missing one of the index books but haven't chased it. Shame they didn't continue the main books through BW, Armada etc

I got nothing hahaha, most of my purchases recently for this month are 3rd party stuff and figures. ... give it time people will soon be posting their wares
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TRPMOP
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 5th August 2016 at 06:26 PM. Reason: pic added

This week's haul:

WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Picked this up tonight in Woolworths at StMarys.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой