Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 5.0 Is Live For Members

Default TFSS 5.0 Is Live For Members

Well, as the thread states, TFSS is now live. Currently it's only for members but accoringly to the email I got, it will be open to past members as well.

http://transformersclub.com/

Ordered mine already
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Well, as the thread states, TFSS is now live. Currently it's only for members but accoringly to the email I got, it will be open to past members as well.

http://transformersclub.com/

Ordered mine already
    Orders will be open until 26th of May (US time)... Which is lucky cause pay day is next week

657 aud for cheap shipping with insurance.....

Not an option for the tfss

When are they delivering these? With TFCC shutting down at the end of the year I'd be worried I'd never get the toys.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    657 aud for cheap shipping with insurance.....
    Depending on conversion rates & adding the 7th figure, equates to roughly about $93.00-$96.00 a figure. Looking forward to the CW ones, more combiner limbs to customize I wonder what the 7th figure for the 4th series will be? Kinda hoping for a Con but I doubt it as basically the whole 4th line are Cons aside from Impactor.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

wow, that time just flew by, i just tried to order mine & it's saying the subscription is closed
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Heh someone probably set the closing date to 29/04 not 29/05 by mistake

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    When are they delivering these? With TFCC shutting down at the end of the year I'd be worried I'd never get the toys.
    They have until December 31st to have these manufactured, shipped to America and then posted out to customers. (as well as any other Club exclusives yet to be offered, like Skywarp and the GIJoe/TF 5-pack).

They have enough time to send out the 5th series every 3 weeks like the 4th series, if there aren't any delays... but even if there are delays, they will just make sure everything is sent out by the end of the year, even if it means being sent out all together (and FunPub makes a killing on the postage they save).

Worst case scenario, if there are significant delays and the toys don't get to FunPub by December 31s, Hasbro would send out the toys to the customers (like they did in 2005), and just bill FunPub for the shipping expenses (as they would still be operating as a business after 2016, unlike Glen Hallit in 2005).