Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mattel Collector Exclusives

I don't even like He-man, but I really want the Skeletor and He-man classics. Damn, very nice.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yeah, Hordak looks awesome!!!

I'm pretty excited by Man-At-Arms (with 2 different heads), Teela and Tri-Klops too!

The Teela mould is exciting... hopefully we'll get both Evil-Lyn and the Sorceress!!!

So now, so far, we have (in the order they're coming out - starting in Feb)... Stratos, Faker, Mer-Man, Zodac, Hordak, Man-at-arms & Tri-Klops!

(And since the Ghostbusters Classics are being released every other month - buying MOTUC will be okay - I'll be able to save some cash on shipping every 2 months! )

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    (And since the Ghostbusters Classics are being released every other month - buying MOTUC will be okay - I'll be able to save some cash on shipping every 2 months! )
    As long as they don't sell out too quickly. I'm loving what they've done with Man-At-Arms and Mer-Man too. Teela is very adherent to the original toy and Stratos, Faker and Zodak look good. Which leaves Tri-Klops, who used to be one of my favourite toys, but for some reason I'm not feeling it with this one.