Page 380 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 360370375376377378379380381382383384385390400 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

No, only the ones with the "Mech Tech" weapons systems. It's a fairly fun gimmick IMO --- and it doesn't adversely effect the toy.

Mech Tech weapons... Are they supposed to lock in deployed mode? I've got two now (Crankcase and Jolt) and both look better deployed but if I release the trigger they fold back up. Is this line wide and if so does anyone have tips for forcing them to stay open?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Mech Tech weapons... Are they supposed to lock in deployed mode? I've got two now (Crankcase and Jolt) and both look better deployed but if I release the trigger they fold back up. Is this line wide and if so does anyone have tips for forcing them to stay open?
    According to Peaugh the Deluxe DOTM Mechtech weapons don't lock, but the Voyager ones do.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    No, only the ones with the "Mech Tech" weapons systems. It's a fairly fun gimmick IMO --- and it doesn't adversely effect the toy.
    Thats what I meant, should have explained better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesqueak View Post
    I've noticed the large, useless pegs on all the HA basics - is there some combiner function for these I've somehow missed reading about?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then the basic HA toys double as Mech Tech weapons for the larger toys. This would be what the pegs are for, I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I haven't been paying close attention to the DOTM line (besides the Deluxe and Voyagers) - which ones (characters) turn into weapons?

The Basic (Commander) HA toys

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    The Basic (Commander) HA toys
    Right. So all of them? Or only particular ones?

I'm not too sure if it's all of them as I don't have any in hand. But I know that Icepick is a definate one. They all have a third weapon mode, whether they all double a mech tech weapons I can only assume at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Right. So all of them? Or only particular ones?
    only Icepick, Backfire & Whirl are weapons for the leader (larger) toys.

thunderhead doesnt and im not sure about sandstorm - he has the black peg on his back but his weapon mode doesnt seem right...

tailpipe turns into a hover bike with dual spinning wheel-blades.. but i cant see any images of him being held as a weapon so unconfirmed?

Paulbot: they don't lock. Voyager Megatron's supposedly locks -- Sky Shadow found a way -- but I tried it on mine and it didn't work. Sentinel Prime's can lock out, but I think that's it. Most of them can't lock out -- Voyager Shockwave's certainly can't.

A shame though -- I definitely agree that they look better deployed and it would be nice to be able to display them that way. Or even for play value, it'd be nice if we could play with the toys with their weapons deployed.