Page 70 of 118 FirstFirst ... 506065666768697071727374758090 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Tallestblue found the new Generations:

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    GENERATIONS WAVE 4!! From K-mart! Kup, Scourge, Thundercracker, Wheeljack and Warpath. So glad I had cash on me. I'm still out and will post pics when I get home.

To my fellow Gold Coast Transfans GO to PAc Fair K-Mart, they've also got all new Dark of the moon stuff.

dotm play sets now at big w carindale for $23.72
    Last edited by iceburn; 6th May 2011 at 01:38 AM.

BIG W Runaway Bay has the Cyberverse Bumblebee playset x5.

WARNING - Starscream is one per case, so be on the lookout if you want the orbital carrier

Kmart Helensvale Westfield has DOTM toys but no generations. Voyager class $49, Deluxe $29 (ouch!) and Commander Class (what seems smaller than a scout!) for $20
    Last edited by iceburn; 7th May 2011 at 12:25 PM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Get to Geelong big w now! All dotm toys are out.
    Will post pics once I get home.
    Last edited by iceburn; 7th May 2011 at 12:22 PM.
    JUST GOT: -----
    LOOKING FOR: -----
    ------------------------------------------------
    " HEY! Nobody calls Soundwave un-chras-imatic! "

As I stated above the full range (First Wave) of Dark Of The Moon figures are out at Big W in Geelong. This includes legends, scouts, deluxes, voyagers and leaders, as well as the new cyberverse playsets and junior range. Prices are normal, but I believe will still be better than other chains. Deluxes are $23.47 which is a good price and leaders $88. Please refer to my pics.

As you can see i chose to get Leader Sentinel Prime, Voyager Megatron, Deluxe Crankcase, Deluxe Roadbuster, Scout Sentinel and Scout Megs.
    JUST GOT: -----
    LOOKING FOR: -----
    " HEY! Nobody calls Soundwave un-chras-imatic! "

Movie Toys -
    Looks like sporadic sightings in most chains now (Kmart, BigW, Target, Toyworld), in any state, of the entire first release of Cyberverse and/or Mechtech (possibly covering first 2 waves).
    There is still another week before stores should be releasing them, and TRU will be a chain that should be keeping to this (due to their special launch in Melbourne on the 14th). So for those trying to track down Movie toys early, be aware that sightings (and info copied into here) will be random, minimal and inconsistent in terms of stores and states and prices - the staff here will try to make as much sense of sightings as possible during this next week, until we know for sure what each store-chain are getting and pricing them.

First Powerglide sighting:

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    I dropped by Target after a meeting I had at Chatswood

They have powerglide scout and had some legends.

I know it was a bit more expensive but I ended up buying the following to save time having to chase them down:

Leader Sentinel Prime
    2x roadbuster deluxe
    1x crankcase deluxe
    1x starscream deluxe
    2x Blackout scouts (i love blackout from the first movie!)
    2x Powerglide scouts
    2x Sentinel Prime scouts
    1x starscream
    1x topspin legends
    1x crankcase legends
    1x sideswipe legends (for covertte car mode)
    1x starscream orbital carrier

I asked if they had more out the back (wanted another topsin and crankcase legends), but was told the answer was no.

Kmart Chatswood had voyagers and about 3 starscream orbital carriers on a pallet but not much else. No leaders. There was a note to not put up until a person (presumably a manager) or Hasbro rep was spoken to.

Stompy saw DOTM Voyager Shockwave:

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Eastland:

Toyworld had all the new DotM figures including Powerglide scout, Starscream deluxe, Ironhide and Shockwave voyager and Bumblebee Leader.
    All a little over rrp though. All dollar values: 8 legends 19 scouts, 30 dlx, 32 cyberverse sets, 52 voy, 110 leaders

Big W had a handful of old AA and RotF warmers.

Kmart had just empty shelves and pegs thanks to the clearance/sale prices.

Toyworld Jindalee (QLD) had WAVE 3 DELUXES!!!! (A world first I think) And I guessed correctly on the checklist, as they had Thundercracker, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and Mudflap $27.
    They also had Wave 2 Voyagers (Shockwave & Skyhammer) $50.
    Plus Wave 2 Legion/Legends (Ratchet, Lightingbolt Bbee, Crowbar, Leadfoot (red one), Mudflap) $8.

Target Mt Ommaney and Indooroopilly had the Stealth Force Mini-changers 2-packs (one is a vehicle with pop-out weapons on car doors plus a Robot-Heroes type figurine) for $9 each (they had 5 types).

Target Mt Ommaney had the new Stealth Force Electronic Bumblebee (same size and gimmick as the Optimus one from TF2) for $49.

Target Mt Ommaney & Indooroopilly, and Toyworld Jindalee had the Cinemasks ($19 Target, $26 Toyworld).

Both those Targets and that Toyworld had Revving Robots Optimus & Bumblebee ($49 Target, $50 Toyworld).

Forgot... Toyworld Indooroopilly had the newest SW Crossover (Thire/Republic Interceptor) for $30.