Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voyager Skyquake replaced with Dreadwing

Default Voyager Skyquake replaced with Dreadwing

Link at Seibertron.com.
    Looks like Skyquake's been put on hold in Voyager form, with Dreadwing to come out instead. Makes sense what with Skyquake being a now-dead zombie with a mere two appearances and Dreadwing being a current character.

The Odieverse already has a Dreadwing so I'm more after a Skyquake myself, but given he's a straight repaint I'm sure we'll see him sooner or later. Takara version to have a micron who turns into the rotary cannon please.

As mentioned in the other thread:

Don't care for Dreadwing, I want Skyquake. If it doesn't happen then it seems that I won't be buying any TF Prime figures toys.

That's fine by me as long as they make one and they don't do an animated Omega on us... They can make the Skyquake repaint as a zombie, miuch like a variant for CJ.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    As mentioned in the other thread:

Don't care for Dreadwing, I want Skyquake. If it doesn't happen then it seems that I won't be buying any TF Prime figures toys.
    It would be good to have a successor to my old G1 Skyquake, rest his soul. Plus the green looks tougher and more Decepticon. Dreadwing is very Depth Charge.
    I suppose I could always get one of each >.>

I kind of want a non-zombie Skyquake too. The Odieverse could do with a Skyquake.

It would be pretty cool if Takara released a zombie Skyquake in brightly coloured transparent plastic ala Zombie-Jumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I kind of want a non-zombie Skyquake too. The Odieverse could do with a Skyquake.
    I would also prefer a Non-Zombie Skyquake.

I don't understand the the reasoning behind changing Skyquake for this guy. Skyquake actually appeared in the cartoon!

Oh well..given all the stuff I have been hearing about Hasbro recently, I shouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I would also prefer a Non-Zombie Skyquake.

I don't understand the the reasoning behind changing Skyquake for this guy. Skyquake actually appeared in the cartoon!

Oh well..given all the stuff I have been hearing about Hasbro recently, I shouldn't be surprised.
    Dreadwing's in the cartoon now as well, and looks to be a recurring character.
    Wish I could watch the damn episode though, stupid US-only Hub site.

Dreadwing's supposed to be a major character in Season 2. Surprise! They gave him priority over the guy who died in his debut episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Dreadwing's in the cartoon now as well, and looks to be a recurring character.
    Wish I could watch the damn episode though, stupid US-only Hub site.
    You tube Odie. That's how I watch em, you just gotta find one though as some will lead you to just teasers, but the full episode ones are usually recorded reversed (m irrored) so that they cant be taken down for copyright reasons (yet)...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]