Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Wave Generations pics - Whirl, Scoop, Starscream

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I'll be curioous to see the actual size comparison once in hand to the recent Generations figs as well as the original G1 Whirl. I'll also be curious to compare the sticker set with the G1 whirl stickers.
    Pretty much what I was going to say.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

A sticker for the eye? come, on Hasbro!

I'll accept stickers for the rest of the unessential details, but they eye just seems lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    A sticker for the eye? come, on Hasbro!

I'll accept stickers for the rest of the unessential details, but they eye just seems lazy.
    I highly doubt the eye is a sticker, its just light piping.
    Last edited by ILikeSoundwave; 22nd January 2014 at 04:00 PM.

Galleries of the Deluxe Scoop and Armada Starscream are up as well, for your viewing pleasure.

This wave of Deluxes (Scoop, Starscream, Minicons, Skywarp) and Voyager Whirl are now seeing release around the world (except here), so jump on them quickly if you want them cheap... as they won't be seen on our shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This wave of Deluxes (Scoop, Starscream, Minicons, Skywarp) and Voyager Whirl are now seeing release around the world (except here), so jump on them quickly if you want them cheap... as they won't be seen on our shelves.
    Are we getting any of the Generations line besides Metroplex?

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Are we getting any of the Generations line besides Metroplex?
    Not expected that we are getting much. I think that stores will be waiting for new movie stock instead of ordering non movie stock. Online seems the best way to go unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Not expected that we are getting much. I think that stores will be waiting for new movie stock instead of ordering non movie stock. Online seems the best way to go unfortunately.
    True, I do buy most of my stuff online. I was just hoping that I might be able to pick up a 2nd Scoop at retail rather than trying to get a 2nd one on eBay

Gallery for Skywarp, which came out in this wave - a lot more black on it than I was expecting, making it significantly different to the Japanese version (which has a duller purple, and no black at all).

The fifth and final figure of this "release" is the Minicon Assault team, and TFW has a HUGE gallery of photos (and I mean HUGE... with enough photos of each figure to possibly generate a 3D model).

For those wondering (like me), the names for the "Mini-Con Assault Team" are...
    Heavytread - tank
    Runway - jet
    Windsheer - helicopter
    Centuritron - combined mode
    (and for those who don't have this set, the three vehicles transform to robots, AND combine to form Centuritron - which is pretty cool for such a small figure)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I bet we only see the main line simplified toys like the regular version of the First Edition Movie Prime here and not the collector oriented Generations Movie line.