Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro and Takara(TOMY) non-TF acquisitions thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbiter View Post
    Nice going on the hammer Karn. That looks a bit fancy. Where'd you get it and how much was it?

Hey Zip, do they have any more $5 Weapon or Air drones?
    Already ahead of you on that one.
    I got two of each, one of each for me and one for someone else ..

That someone else I decided last night would be you and if you didn't like or want you could put them on sale in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Already ahead of you on that one.
    I got two of each, one of each for me and one for someone else ..

That someone else I decided last night would be you and if you didn't like or want you could put them on sale in the shop.
    Awesome!!!

bowspearer Guest

Just got a semi complete USS Flagg from my girlfriend for our 2nd anniversary yesterday (it was a week early but i'm not complaining heh).

Gratz Bow. I spent hours staring at one of those in the window of my local Toyworld as a kid, so I'm now officaily jealous.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbiter View Post
    Gratz Bow. I spent hours staring at one of those in the window of my local Toyworld as a kid, so I'm now officaily jealous.
    We'll see how jealous you are when the parts hunt to complete it causes me to be declared criminally insane . Seriously though, thanks- it was a pipe dream from being a 6 year old boy that I'd forgotten I'd had.

Other arrivals were a Sealed Centurions Wild Weasel, a 2nd Sealed Centurions Seabat, a Shadow Mirage Sx-100, a mockup proto (as in toy finalised but prototype packaging) Shadow Wing Batman ($30 would you believe) and a sealed COPS Air Raid Helecopter. Nothing like having parcels build up on you heh.

EDIT: Add a MOC Defenders of the Earth Phantom figure to that list. Forgot for a min that Galoob stuff counts as Hasbro heh.

Just unpacked my suitcase, and this is some of what came back with me that I could be bothered sorting out ..

Gi Joe Rise of Cobra Mars Troopers 3 Pack, Blink Packed Mega Bloks Marvel character, Marvel Universe Sub Mariner (and I see I got him in March while in Melbourne, whoops)

Ah the pitfuls of actually having money and going hunting!
    You find new things and they come home with you!

Paid off a Star Wars layby from start of July (and haven't seen these since)

Those Star Wars figures in vintage packaging are awesome. I only have Darth Vader... been trying to find the Fett but haven't seen one in my local shops after about a year of searching
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

It took over a month to arrive, but I finally got my Vintage Night Raven from Ebay. Always wanted a complete Night Raven, previously I was limited to a broken incomplete Night Raven. They certainly dwarf most other Cobra jets, though they are difficult to store.

And a rare photo of my Cobra air fleet assembled outside of storage boxes. Ignore the mess though.

Congratulations Lord Zed, that is one seriously cool looking jet!